Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

skvp0039

Nothing else except contacting emma again and reminder for email

Did you get any response ?
Ya at first he told me that I comes under normal processing time, After reminding about my whole situation he submitted a new service request and told me to wait for 8 days. Have to see this time.

Abhatti

Ya at first he told me that I comes under normal processing time, After reminding about my whole situation he submitted a new service request and told me to wait for 8 days. Have to see this time.
In that case, wait till you get a response

Usually follow up starts once after 25 days of "receipt date" of USCIS to save time

Good news is, you are nearly approved but its just delayed. In case it was denied, you would have gotten a rejection letter already since USCIS is bound to "decide" the application within 30 days (for ASAP members) including informing the applicant

skvp0039

Usually follow up starts once after 25 days of "receipt date" of USCIS to save time

Good news is, you are nearly approved but its just delayed. In case it was denied, you would have gotten a rejection letter already since USCIS is bound to "decide" the application within 30 days (for ASAP members) including informing the applicant
Thank you. Will update here once I get any update.

skvp0039

Good news is, you are nearly
Hi abhatti my case still not adjudicated any other way to follow up? It’s pending for 53 days. Thank you.