Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

I just got a job so called white collar with no problem. Is everything okay for you?

Here in Virginia, it seems to be a bit of a reluctance.

Probably because jobs in here are mostly connected to Washington DC and customers / offices are usually government entities which require security clearance, that even green card holders often don't get (post 9/11 practice)

But off-the-record chat is that employers want to have people who are at least permanent citizens

Good morning all,

I submitted my application for EAD on the 20th of January. With my ASAP Membership.
The application was for my minor son and I. I got a response by text a week later.
I also got the receipt and acceptance Notice in the mail on the 28th of January., 2021.
Last week there was an update on my son's account saying new card is being produced and the next day we got the card in the mail.
It was sent by priority mail. There has been no update on my account. I also didn't get my card either.
I don't know what to do? Kindly give me suggestions on what action to take. Thank you

Good morning all,

I submitted my application for EAD on the 20th of January. With my ASAP Membership.
The application was for my minor son and I. I got a response by text a week later.
I also got the receipt and acceptance Notice in the mail on the 28th of January., 2021.
Last week there was an update on my son's account saying new card is being produced and the next day we got the card in the mail.
It was sent by priority mail. There has been no update on my account. I also didn't get my card either.
I don't know what to do? Kindly give me suggestions on what action to take. Thank you

Contact "Emma" on USCIS website on monday,

Request there to connect with a live agent, once connected then live agent will verify info from you like receipt#, alien#, date of birth, phone# and address,

once verified , then you can ask for same and you will get updated information on your case

Request there to connect with a live agent, once connected then live agent will verify info from you like receipt#, alien#, date of birth, phone# and address,

once verified , then you can ask for same and you will get updated information on your case
Okay. Thank you.

hey anyone else didn't receive the SSN card , called the local office and they said you have to apply which takes 4-6 weeks so disappointed honestly

once verified , then you can ask for same and you will get updated information on your case.
Okay. Thank you.
Hello,
Hello,

I chatted with Emma today. She connected me with a live agent. After going through all the routine questions, he said my work authorisation is still within the normal processing time. I told him about me being a member of asap, he said which law suit is that he is not aware. The chat ended shortly after that.

Dont know what to do next.

Hello,

I chatted with Emma today. She connected me with a live agent. After going through all the routine questions, he said my work authorisation is still within the normal processing time. I told him about me being a member of asap, he said which law suit is that he is not aware. The chat ended shortly after that.

Dont know what to do next.
Many agents don't know anything about ASAP. Tell them you're an ASAP member and need the reference number as your case hasn't been updated in 25 days.

Please i need help on what to do.
After sending the email with my details on Friday because my application is more than 30 days without any action, to day i logged into my account and the status of application portion has disappeared. Please what does it mean? I am worried. My son's application i submitted with mine on the same day has be approved and card delivered to us within 30 days.

Please i need help on what to do.
After sending the email with my details on Friday because my application is more than 30 days without any action, to day i logged into my account and the status of application portion has disappeared. Please what does it mean? I am worried. My son's application i submitted with mine on the same day has be approved and card delivered to us within 30 days.
screenshot ?

Rosario class is not anything new. it's been around since 2018. it is guy who sued USCIS for the delay of his EAD. The jus=dge rules that USCIS should issue EADs in 30 days. The USCIS overruled this case in Aug 20, 202. It means that C8 EADs will take 3-6 months to be issued, like the other categories.
I applied for asyllum in august 24th,2020 and joined the ASAP group ,the group is so helpful as I got my EAD Last week after just 170days of filing but my question is this ,I am yet to regiev anything for my children, will they approve their separately or since my has been issued I should be expecting theirs .Thank you

I mean, any information or case about someone who filled asylum aplication before 08/25 and filled EAD application after 08/25 about if the new rule of 365 days is applied or not to these cases ? The ead clock keep counting 150 days. Objective opinions thanks.
Hello, I filed for asyllum in august 24th,2020 and file for my EAD after 150days and I got my EAD last week just like 10days less to 180days .