Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

I tried calling USCIS but it was showing a wait time of 90 minutes. I again opened Ask Emma and this time I was sucessfull in getting the Service Request Number. Attaching my entire chat for the benefit of others, incase any agent in the service centre refuses to assign SRN to anyone.

Just can't understand why not all the chat agents are not given one standard training. It's really a pain in the a** to deal with these people.

Attachments

• USCIS Chat - Copy.pdf
    457 KB · Views: 11
I tried calling USCIS but it was showing a wait time of 90 minutes. I again opened Ask Emma and this time I was sucessfull in getting the Service Request Number. Attaching my entire chat for the benefit of others, incase any agent in the service centre refuses to assign SRN to anyone.

Just can't understand why not all the chat agents are not given one standard training. It's really a pain in the a** to deal with these people.

It looks like a miscommunication, Either you couldn't explain the agent or the agent couldn't get what is going on

For delayed EAD, once 25 days are passed, you contact Emma and once you reach a "Live Agent", you tell them that you are a ASAP member and you are supposed to get your EAD processed within 30 days.

The Live Agent will provide you with a service request number.

In either case of getting a service request # or not, you shoot an official email to

tsc.classaction@uscis.dhs.gov

and CC

asylumEAD@nwirp.org

Provide them with your Alien# and Receipt#, and explained detailed timeline to prove that its been 25 days now. After that just wait because there is nothing else you can further do

Dear @Abhatti
I checked my online status today and it was saying “card is being produced” BUT there is an error in my name. Instead of Mayur Jain it’s mentioned MAYUR NMN JAIN.
Apparently NMN means No Middle Name. Now would request you to help me out with few queries
1. Is this would be mentioned on EAD card too?
2. If yes, will it create problems in future too.
3. How to get it resolved?

would truly appreciate any response on it from you.
Thanks

Dear @Abhatti
I checked my online status today and it was saying “card is being produced” BUT there is an error in my name. Instead of Mayur Jain it’s mentioned MAYUR NMN JAIN.
Apparently NMN means No Middle Name. Now would request you to help me out with few queries
1. Is this would be mentioned on EAD card too?
2. If yes, will it create problems in future too.
3. How to get it resolved?

would truly appreciate any response on it from you.
Thanks
I forgot that part honestly , but somehow I recall something like that for my kid

But whatever name you have mentioned on application would depict on EAD card

I forgot that part honestly , but somehow I recall something like that for my kid

But whatever name you have mentioned on application would depict on EAD card
Thanks @Abhatti for being a savior.
So, the NMN won’t show on EAD card. I am worried because NMN is showing on my online profile and on i765 approval notice which I can see online.

Thanks @Abhatti for being a savior.
So, the NMN won’t show on EAD card. I am worried because NMN is showing on my online profile and on i765 approval notice which I can see online.
On your EAD also you will get NMN. There will be a error correction form along with your Ead. You can request new Ead card by filling that and have to send back your incorrect Ead.

On your EAD also you will get NMN. There will be a error correction form along with your Ead. You can request new Ead card by filling that and have to send back your incorrect Ead.
So, how much time this entire process of getting the correction will take. There is hardly any information available on the internet regarding this issue.

So, how much time this entire process of getting the correction will take. There is hardly any information available on the internet regarding this issue.
I don’t know how much time it takes, At my time part of my name abbreviated as single letter P as my middle name when I contact uscis and my attorney they told it doesn’t affect much. So am using as is.

Hello everyone, its been 30 days since i applied for my EAD. I also sent an email after 25 days to above mentioned email addresses. I haven’t heard from em since then. Any reason or news regarding this delay?
thanks

Im an ASAP member. And as per their instructions there is no such thing. Should i send them another email after 3 days then?
thanks again

Attachments

• PNG image 2.png
    PNG image 2.png
    65 KB · Views: 7
Update: i just had a call with my local social security administration, and they said that i need to apply for a ssn by myself (i applied for ssn on my i-765 application though) and for that they will book an appointment for me which will probably take another 2 3 months.