Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

Nothing else except contacting emma again and reminder for email

Did you get any response ?
Ya at first he told me that I comes under normal processing time, After reminding about my whole situation he submitted a new service request and told me to wait for 8 days. Have to see this time.

Ya at first he told me that I comes under normal processing time, After reminding about my whole situation he submitted a new service request and told me to wait for 8 days. Have to see this time.
In that case, wait till you get a response

Usually follow up starts once after 25 days of "receipt date" of USCIS to save time

Good news is, you are nearly approved but its just delayed. In case it was denied, you would have gotten a rejection letter already since USCIS is bound to "decide" the application within 30 days (for ASAP members) including informing the applicant

Usually follow up starts once after 25 days of "receipt date" of USCIS to save time

Good news is, you are nearly approved but its just delayed. In case it was denied, you would have gotten a rejection letter already since USCIS is bound to "decide" the application within 30 days (for ASAP members) including informing the applicant
Thank you. Will update here once I get any update.

Good news is, you are nearly
Hi abhatti my case still not adjudicated any other way to follow up? It’s pending for 53 days. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

At last, I got my EAD and #SS. This is the time lapse:
03/31/21: Resend I-765 Form
04/08/21: SMS Receipt
05/06/21: Update. Approved.
05/13/21: #SS Received by mail
05/15/21: EAD Received by mail

Now, I´m to ask for my wife´s EAD. Anyone knows how can I get it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi everyone,

If you did apply for your wife along with yourself, then it should be in your mail any day

You can also ask to USCIS via EMMA on USCIS website

Hi everyone,

You could 've include wife's application also when you sent yours. Now, i think you need to follow same process as yours.

@Abhatti - Pls correct if i am wrong. Also, when sending EAD application, one sends one application for each in family or one application for all eligible family members?

You could 've include wife's application also when you sent yours. Now, i think you need to follow same process as yours.

@Abhatti - Pls correct if i am wrong. Also, when sending EAD application, one sends one application for each in family or one application for all eligible family members?
Correct

Anyone 18 years and old is considered an adult and is responsible for its own deeds

Your wife will have to apply the same way as yours, while she will have to include your documents depicting you are the mail applicant for asylum

Dear Abhatti
I sent myi765 on 16 Nov after completing 150 days, I am a ASAP member and attached G-1145 too. On 23rd November I received the text message and got my receipt number. Now the issue is that I haven’t received my NOA till now. Please let me know that can USCIS DENY my application after sending receipt number through text message. I am really worried a lot.
Will truly appreciate your response on this.

Dear Abhatti
I sent myi765 on 16 Nov after completing 150 days, I am a ASAP member and attached G-1145 too. On 23rd November I received the text message and got my receipt number. Now the issue is that I haven’t received my NOA till now. Please let me know that can USCIS DENY my application after sending receipt number through text message. I am really worried a lot.
Will truly appreciate your response on this.
Receipt # via sms is evident enough that your application was received, acknowledged and approved. Don't mind the delay, its probably due to holidays

No worries, It's normal, I waited about 1month after senting I765
Thanks Xitlet & Abhatti….I received 2 notices today in mail. NOA for i765 & online access code.
Actually dealing with USA authorities starting from getting USA visa, it has become a habit of getting tense for every process because of Uncertainty.
still thanks for your responses.
Now, what’s the next step in process?

Receipt # via sms is evident enough that your application was received, acknowledged and approved. Don't mind the delay, its probably due to holidays
Thanks Xit let & Abhatti….I received 2 notices today in mail. NOA for i765 & online access code.
Actually dealing with USA authorities starting from getting USA visa, it has become a habit of getting tense for every process because of Uncertainty.

Thanks Xit let & Abhatti….I received 2 notices today in mail. NOA for i765 & online access code.
Use the access code to create an online account at

http://my.uscis.gov

You track the progress of EAD card and that account will be key for you all future business with USCIS like, green card, citizenship , renewing EAD etc

Hi there,
Any update regarding your ead?