PC after CP.........

boy !!! Give me your contact info at it_manl@rediffmail.com. I will send tins of ROSOGOLLAS !!
Today, I have send the photo by X-press mail, tomorrow by noon they should receive it and my count down will start !!!
cheers!!
Ranen

Well.... Thanks....

But I think the Rosogolloas will be due only after you get your PC and that too before June......

But I am confident you shall be getting them in 2 weeks from the time they receive your photos.... But dont forget to call them and get a confirmation that they have recevied your photo's.

Surely we can keep in touch.... dineshgk@hotmail.com
Make sure to have your name in Subject line so I know who it is... Or I may accidentally delete it with other spams that we get due to our dear MSN's courtesy.... :)

Take Care.....

GoodLuck,

Verified on BCIS web page with the Ref# they mentioned in the "request for photo" notice.The case is approved on 05/01/2003 and is given for the card production, i'm waiting to see my smart face on the GC now.
cheers!!
Ranen

What reference number?

Ranen,

What is that reference number? I had my POE at JFK. Is the reference number same as the Alien number or something else.

Could you please post the telephone number and the BCIS URL for tracking the plastic card order/manufacturing process.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What reference number?

Originally posted by cpDelhi
Ranen,

What is that reference number? I had my POE at JFK. Is the reference number same as the Alien number or something else.

Could you please post the telephone number and the BCIS URL for tracking the plastic card order/manufacturing process.

Thanks.
================
Basically BCIS keep the cases on hold if something is missing in your application (in my case it was the snaps). You need to be proactive in calling them and try to find out what missing. Based on ur enquiry they will send you a letter(notice) with the followup actions. This notice will have a reference number by which u can track the status of ur case on www.bcis.gov.(look for green card and then case status link.)
Hope this helps.
cheers!!
Ranen

Reference number

Ranen,

Are you talking about the BCIS URL listed below. This URL only accepts 13-character application receipt numbers. Is this receipt number same as the receipt number on the I-140 approval letter. Can the same receipt number be used to track the manufacture of the plastic card (Actual Green Card)? If not could you please clarify my doubt about the URL and associated receipt number.

BCIS Case status online
https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp;jsessionid=ahicNTl8osN5

Thanks.

Congrats

Originally posted by Ranen
Got welcome letter today !!
cheers!!
Ranen

Congrats for receiving the welcome letter.

SO how many days did it take for you to get the welcome letters after your POE?

Thanks & Good Luck.

cpDelhi,
The link u send is the one I talked about.
My POE was 02/09/2003. Since my photo was misplaced, it took so long to get the Welcome letter. Actually after re-sending the snaps it took 8 days to receive the welcome letter.
cheers!!
Ranen

Sorry didn't send the complete reply. The receipt number is not I-140 number. When ur case would be re-opened they will send you a ltter with a different receipt number(start with "SRC"). If you didn't contact them u won't be having it. Do contact them over phone and u will get the things rolling...Best wishes !!
cheers!!
Ranen

Receipt number

Ranen,

I also thought and confirmed that I-140 approval receipt number will not be give any info about the status of the plastic card. I was thinking if INS/BCIS had some tracking with respect to the Alien number stamped on the passport.

I will try to contact the Texas service center on Monday to confirm if everything is OK with my case.

Thanks.

Unfortunately the tracking system using A# cannot be accessed by common public. When you call them you need to tell them ur A# and they have access to the tracking system u have mentioned to find the status. I'm sure everything is ok in ur case. Give them call ASAP and please remember to keep patience as it will take long time to get it through, the line is too busy !!!
cheers!!
Ranen

Ranen,

Thanks for the info. I will call TSC-Dallas (214.381.1423) on coming Monday on just to verify if everything is OK in regards with my case.

Thanks.

Welcome letter received today

Two welcome letters (Form I-797c: same content) received today with valid 13 characters receipt numbers from Texas Service Center stating that Permanent Resident Card will be mailed soon.

Texas Service Center: 214.381.1423
National CUstomer Service Center: 800.375.5283
www.ins.usdoj.gov

Plastic card arrives

My plastic card arrived in my mail on Saturday, May 17th in 18 days after POE.

POE: April 29, 2003
Received plastic card (Green Card): May 17th 2003

Thanks.