gpiyush,

dineshgk means well. He meant you should be getting your
card(s) anytime now.

And I know that, you know that too!

Have a good week end, you all.....

Raju

Originally posted by dineshgk
Hello gpiyush.....

You have received your Welcome Letter.... And this itself means that everything is OK.... You should not be getting your card anytime....

Ranen and All..... I got the card yesterday..... After 3 days of the Letter.....

GoodLuck to All,

===================
CONGRATS !!!
E-N-J-A-Y !!!
cheers!!
Ranen

Hi Ranen,
It has been long time since we exchanged notes. Congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Doc,
Thanks for congratualing me. But u know I'm yet to get my card - seems that they misplaced my photographs that I gave them during interview. So, I'm yet to get my GC.
cheers!!
Ranen

Can I contact you by phone again? Send me an email at DEV28@YAHOO.COM please. I have moved , so my number has changed from the one you have.
Thanks

Originally posted by Ranen
Hi Doc,
Thanks for congratualing me. But u know I'm yet to get my card - seems that they misplaced my photographs that I gave them during interview. So, I'm yet to get my GC.
cheers!!
Ranen

mis spelled card

I go t my card on saturday and guess what.. INS mis spelled my last name in Welcome Letter and Plastic Card. Everything was OK on Visa but someone managed to make mistake.

I called TSC and talked to IIO. She asked me to file I-90 @ INS Dallas Ofiice in person so I guess now I have to wait in line at 4AM with new pictures and they will finger print me again.

As per current processing time on this site, it says it is around 12 month turn-around time on I-90's. I hope that this doesn't apply to new card-INS mistakes!!!

I guess I still have to deal with TSC.

gpiyush,
Sorry to hear this. Hard luck, man - anyway, let's hope for the best !!
cheers!!
Ranen

All the Best

Sorry to hear that Piyush, Hope it won't be bad as our labor days.
Cheers there is light at end of tunnel, looks like you still have one more mile to go with TSC thats all.

Cheers!
VinCP.

Went to Local INS District Office in Dallas at 4:45 AM. As per security guard, today was "lite" day so ONLY 50 people in-front of me in the line. Got in and INS officers was good. He collected 2 more pictures and fingerprints+signature on I-89 card (same as POE).

He told me to wait for atleast 6-7 months and in worst case upto 12 months. As long as I have stamp on passport, it should be OK but I may be able to use it to go to other neibouring countris like Canada and Mexico (here goes all vacation plans in Mexico....).

INS Officer told me that file still has all correct info, it just that person actually printing card made mistake at Keybord and I got screwed. INS did not charge any FEEs to me for I-90 as it was their mistake.

Nope Sir !! Yesterday was the 1st of 3 weeks they mentioned.
I will call them again on next week.
cheers!!
Ranen

called BCIS today, they didn't find my snaps in my file - so the case is temporarily on hold. The IIO said that today, they have mailed me the detailed instructions for the follow-up action. Hopefully by Friday, I will receive it.
cheers!!
Ranen

Good that you did a follow-up. Probably things will be resolved soon after you get the this letter from them.

GoodLuck,

At last, today I got the letter from BCIS - they ask me for sending the photos (2) again - they gave me the same details and samples of the photographs as was given with pkt-4. They have also send me a yellow page with the following sentence -
Deliver Immediately to:
Data Entry For Production of I-551 Card.
Hope to send the snaps by tomorrow and then back to waiting phase !!
cheers!!
Ranen

Originally posted by dineshgk
I think you should have your card within 2 weeks after they receive your photos.

GoodLuck,

---=================
Thanks for the wish. It seems you are very optimistic gentleman !!
cheers!!
Ranen