PBEC:Cases from 2001 and early 2002 that are stuck

How many of you are Interested in Paying to check the Status thro Rajiv

• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am OK with giving my immigration information - it's not like we are giving out our mother's maiden name and last 4 digits of our SS; so I don't see any problem with sharing my case information.

sacbee said:
All,

As of now only 3 are said ok to send their info to Rajiv.
Saknia , I will include you also for this effort so it is 4.
We will do both FOIA and also "Privacy act" options together. If those who are interested to give their data to Rajiv please come forward and let us know ASAP so that we can work on dates when to send and where to send your info.........

Ladude10: Please come up with general question list to send Rajiv.

Note: We need to send above mentioned to Rajiv by Wednesday.

Time is short, please respond ASAP.

-Sacbee
I too dont mind giving my information.

Saknia,

Here is Rajiv's response to go forward for both options (FOIA & Privacy act). Your opinion please!!!! ASAP

"We can do FOIA without fees, but not Privacy Act requests. That is too much work and in all probability requires the employer's consent".

I (sacbee) don't know how to go about this , at this point.

-Sacbee

saknia said:
Hi Sacbee

While I respect people Privacy with the Case information a General inquiry to invoke FOIA could be very broad and the type of questions we plan to ask might not come under that.

Are we sure that all are not ready to part with the Case information to Rajiv.

If Rajiv set up a contact person in his offcie then mamany might give the information

Memebers - Post if you are ready to part information to Rajiv securly on your case. That way atalest the PBEC might think why to antagonize this small group and pull out these cases and work these out quickly

If our Lawyers are not suggesting not to give then the Very Best option we have is to ask that Attorney to work and oush our case

A general FOIA eqnuiry will not yield the expected result we were planning. PBEC might give a canned reply and what we will do next

Rajiv is nice. Based on our Reservation for not giving the case information this is the Best he can do

I am not for a General enquiry for this sort. Please continue with your efforts and count me out for this

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should go ahead and ask Rajiv to work on FOIA. People might be willing to pay for the Privacy Act; but it might be virtually impossible to get companies to cooperate. Companies are generally reluctant to do anything off the beaten track - if the company gets red flagged by PBEC because they are unhappy about the Privacy Act filing, every case applied by that company will be a target for rigorous scrutiny.

So, instead of wasting time we should at least get started on FOIA. That way we already have all the case information on file in case we decide to file a Privacy Act for a subset of those cases.

sacbee said:
All,

As of now only 3 are said ok to send their info to Rajiv.
Saknia , I will include you also for this effort so it is 4.
We will do both FOIA and also "Privacy act" options together. If those who are interested to give their data to Rajiv please come forward and let us know ASAP so that we can work on dates when to send and where to send your info.........

Ladude10: Please come up with general question list to send Rajiv.

Note: We need to send above mentioned to Rajiv by Wednesday.

Time is short, please respond ASAP.

-Sacbee

Ok I will update this with latest points we have, I don’t think we have more than 5 points

ladude10 said:
Ok I will update this with latest points we have, I don’t think we have more than 5 points

Hi Sacbee here are some the points I have cut paste from our previous discusstion and some are from the ppl who replied to ur thread.
Please format it properly before send it to Rajiv.
I will call u 2morrow morning to discuss how we can proceed with this.
=================
Current PBEC Labor processing pattern:

Every month Philadelphia center is moving forward by approving many Labor applications but at the same time skipping some of them approximate ratio here is 50/50).

Currently PBEC is processing applications with PD around 2002 November/December but many 2001 and early 2002 cases are still pending.
One thing we observed with the approval pattern is that once PBEC moves forward with one particular month they hardly go back to the processing of previous month’s cases.
For e.g. currently they are processing NOV/DEC 2002
cases but there is no or rare activity on 2001 or
early 2002 cases.

a) When will these cases with earlier PDs be processed?
b) What determines the processing order? Somehow Priority dates are not getting followed strictly.
c) Why cases that were shipped together not being processed in FIFO order?
d) Why there is no response even if we did reply 45-day letter 15 months ago. Some of the cases were replied in late 2004 but still waiting for approval.

Communication Issue with PBEC:
There is no consistence answer when ppl try to initiate inquiry abt their case. Each one is getting different and confusing answers
Some of the answers are

a) PBEC has contractors to work on these cases and they are supposed to finish certain number of cases within certain amount of time. So they just pick up easy cases. But this is not true because many people with same background and same company as to ones who got approvals are still waiting.
b) Another speculation is that there will be second sweep and remaining skipped cases will get processed during that. But still there is no indication of that.It doesn't make any sense that ppl with PD 2001 are still waiting and last 2002/2003 are getting approval.

Guys please add more points ASAP b4 end of the day today (June 20th)so that Sacbee can forward it to Rajiv.

My Info is available

I can also disclose all my case info. It can't get any worse than it already is.

I can also disclose my case info. I apologize for my lateness. I was referenced this thread from the Philly backlog thread and just recently had an opportunity to get caught up. Please see my case information below. Do not hesitate to contact me directly if additional information is needed.
mjames@jmt.com

Also please let me know if I can do anything to help. I have been involved in immigration portal forums for only 2 weeks but am ambitious and willing to work for this cause.

Mark

SWA: Maryland
Priority Date (PD): Dec 18, 01
RD (Philly - Transferred to PBEC.): 09/07/2004
45 Day Notification Letter Received: January 19, 2005 / Reply: January 25, 2005
Case Number# P-04288-XXXXX
Last Major Action: 45 Day letter

I can disclose my information, just let me know where to send? Obviously I can't post here, right?

Please include my case in tracker

Please include my case details (in the signature) in the tracker. I am willing to share my information securrly with Rajiv Khanna if you can let me know to whom / how I should send it.

I Know The Excat Reason

Friends

After a lot of reseach now I know the raeson why PBEC is leaving some of the cases everymonth . If You guys want to know the reason all of you can arrange conference call with me . trust me I am not telling a lie . being myself a victim of pbec I have done a lot of reseach and i can guide you guys what you guys need to do to get the approval .

If you guys want to arrange a conference call I can be reached at 718-312-2777

Thanks

coul you please post a summary of your thoughts here in the forum?

tanveer666 said:
Friends

After a lot of reseach now I know the raeson why PBEC is leaving some of the cases everymonth . If You guys want to know the reason all of you can arrange conference call with me . trust me I am not telling a lie . being myself a victim of pbec I have done a lot of reseach and i can guide you guys what you guys need to u

Thanks

tanveer666 said:
Friends

After a lot of reseach now I know the raeson why PBEC is leaving some of the cases everymonth . If You guys want to know the reason all of you can arrange conference call with me . trust me I am not telling a lie . being myself a victim of pbec I have done a lot of reseach and i can guide you guys what you guys need to do to get the approval .

Thanks
OK, I believe you, But tell me about your LC, why it dint approved yet and when it will be approved???

tanveer666 said:
Friends

Thanks
Can u spend 10 minutes and post ur findings instead everybody calling u one by one by one.
We all r anxious 2 know ur findings…. Can’t wait anymore so pl post it asap
Another reason is Sacbee is going to talk to Rajiv today for FOIA option if we get your input we can include that also.
:confused:

I will tell every body tonight

Friends

I am busy in my office right now . i will tell everybody today 12.00 night in detail that what is wrong with your case please read this thread at 12.00 night

Tanveer

I had to correct my information

I filled the job requirements incorrectly. Am reposting the corrected version of the latest spreadsheet.

what is wrong with your case

Hello guys

I replied my 45 days letter on 11/05/2005 . on March 5, 2006 . I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR . I spoke to my attroney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th my employer spoke to some one screen shot departemnt they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR . This file was in Ms Word Format .

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stresstest in u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

On May 9th we received another screenshot and this typo was still there

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED .......

On MAY 10TH AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT .NO NEWS

On june 6th 2006 I wrote a letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail . I did attach all the previous corrospendence with this letter . There is seperate ETA department within department of labor in washington DC . My letter was forwarded to that department . The haed of that department is very nice and very aggressive person . he told me give me only five days i will fix all of your problems. on the next day all the history of my case was reported to him .

[COLOR=Red]Since I had provided my fax # as well my address on the letter they sent me a fax yesterday . In THE LETTER THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN PLACED IN RIR QUEUE THE REASON MY CASE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED WAS THAT THEY HAD PLACED MY CASE IN TR QUEUE . HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THIS TIME [/SIZE] . THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED AN ANLYST ON JUNE 9 , 2006 WHO WILL BE WORIKNG ON MY CASE . [/COLOR]
THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT WITHIN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WHICH PROVIDE LC STATUS NO BLOODSUCKER ATTRONEY HAS EVER TOLD US THIS # AND THE # IS 202-693-3010

I AM SURE THERE WAS SOME REASON WHY MY CASE WAS NOT APPPROVED SAME WAY SOMETHING COULD BE WRONG WITH YOUR CASE AS WELL

They might have entered your PD wrong . Your case type incorrect. or may they have lost your file . or they have misplaced your file , any reason is there ........... Please awake up and follow up doing something is better then doing nothing .

TANVEER

Thanks for sharing your experience! But as for my case, everything looks fine (I just called 202-693-3010 to find out it is in RIR queue,correct PD, and an affirmative 45-d letter response received...), but I am still waiting. I just consider myself as an extremely unlucky one.
tanveer666 said:
Hello guys

I replied my 45 days letter on 11/05/2005 . on March 5, 2006 . I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR . I spoke to my attroney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th my employer spoke to some one screen shot departemnt they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR . This file was in Ms Word Format .

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stresstest in u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED .......

On MAY 10TH AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT .NO NEWS

On june 6th 2006 I wrote a letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail . I did attach all the previous corrospendence with this letter . There is seperate ETA department within department of labor in washington DC . My letter was forwarded to that department . The haed of that department is very nice and very aggressive person . he told me give me only five days i will fix all of your problems. on the next day all the history of my case was reported to him .

[COLOR=Red]Since I had provided my fax # as well my address on the letter they sent me a fax yesterday . In THE LETTER THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN PLACED IN RIR QUEUE THE REASON MY CASE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED WAS THAT THEY HAD PLACED MY CASE IN TR QUEUE . HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THIS TIME [/SIZE] . THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED AN ANLYST ON JUNE 9 , 2006 WHO WILL BE WORIKNG ON MY CASE . [/COLOR]
THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT WITHIN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WHICH PROVIDE LC STATUS NO BLOODSUCKER ATTRONEY HAS EVER TOLD US THIS # AND THE # IS 202-693-3010

I AM SURE THERE WAS SOME REASON WHY MY CASE WAS NOT APPPROVED SAME WAY SOMETHING COULD BE WRONG WITH YOUR CASE AS WELL

They might have entered your PD wrong . Your case type incorrect. or may they have lost your file . or they have misplaced your file , any reason is there ........... Please awake up and follow up doing something is better then doing nothing .

TANVEER

:mad: :mad: :( :( :(

tanveer666 said:
Hello guys

TANVEER

hmm....so much for the suspense....you said " i can guide you guys what you guys need to do to get the approval ."...first , your case itself is not approved and secondly, if all our info in the screen shot is correct, how what you mentioned will help us?

Don't give false hope to people, we are already frustated as is.