Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker

Yes you can ...

You can check you status through automated message.
Automated Message said case not found until they created a case No. in my case i am not sure about other\'s case.
Once case created it transfered to operator.
Better speak with an operator.!
NVC: (603)-334-0700

ssarma..

I made mistakes in filling up dates..Can you believe it, I typed my daughter\'s Date Of Birth wrong. I verified everything except this, because I was thinking I would never do any mistake in type my daughters date of birth.
Some others were in item #20 and #23. I left item # 3 blank..
I have Acrobat editor, so I just typed everything, saved and sent e-mail to attorney for verification.

I will update proceedings..

I believe P4 contains Ds 230 part 2 and IRS-9003. these are available @ immihelp.com.

Alert while filling P3 to be sent to NVC

Guys,
 There are lots of RFE\'s happening from NVC, mostly on the DS-230 Part-I item 20 and 23. So please take following precautions before sending P3 to NVC.
 1. In item 20, they are asking the places where you stayed more than 6 months since attaining age 16. But, do fill in there since your birth. There should not be any question of gap in stay (should be continuous).
 2. For item 23, fill in there since you entered the degree program. (After +2). They don\'t care about your schooling where you did.
 3. Make sure Item 20 dates and 23 dates match, at all period mentioned. Also cross check the dates with the I-140 application, what you have put in there when you applied.
 4. Cross check all dates and entries (including DOB) for yourself, spouse, kids etc.

Good Luck.

dodda100, thanks for the number, I just called NVC

My case was completed review on mar 8th. He said, they would forward that file within 2-4 weeks from that date and consulate will schedule an interview after that ...???.

NVC will not issue P4, consulate will.

This means additional time. new process really sucks.......

we may be looking at may/june....

thanks
kms

Congrats kms !! GCChennaiGuy Good stuff !!

my places on item #20 and 23 did not match but they were in the same province..

H4 and P3 parallel processing

I already got her signed the forms and everything is ready as far as the P3 is concerned. I just need to post it. Question is should I wait for the H4 or just go ahead and send the P3

No Title

Since when did the new procedure come to effect. I mean sending the P3 to NVC and not to the consulate directly.
Also it would be good if anyone could give me the complete new procedure and also URLs where the procedure is defined.

Errors in DS230

Guys...
If you\'ve made a mistake in your ds230 form and if you have found out, then I was told by an NVC operator that you could send a "decscription letter" explaining the changes (or) any additions. NVC will tag along this "letter" with your packet-3 when they forward it to the consulate.

They would like the form to be as complete as possible. Good luck.

Thanks.

Arun Kumar

Can one fill the fillable form and send them to the lawyer ...

so that when the Pkt3 is received, the lawyer straight away sends it to St. Louis?
Is this ok or we have to fill the forms sent with pkt3?

Administrative Processing may take a very long time.

I am in a similar situation. My Finger Printing is completed. Waiting for final approval. Cannot include my wife in 485 as she is still in India waiting for Chennai consulate complete additional administrative processing. Its been 3 months they are doing admin. processing. Is there a work around to include my wife in my GC processing?

jaiMatadi here are my details

Pkt3 recvd 02/05/2002
Pkt3 Sent(Stloius): 02/07/2002
Pkt3 Recvd by NVC : 02/21/2002

Consulate is NWD

P3 reviewed by NVC

My P3 reviewed by NVC on 03/12/2002
Consulate: Montreal
Here are the details:
I-140 AD: 12/28/2001
NVC RD: 01/02/2002
NVC Case Created: 01/15/2002
NVC P3 Created and sent: 01/28/2002
P3 Received by Attorney: 01/31/2002
P3 Mailed to St.Louis: 02/13/2002
P3 Reached NVC : 02/21/2002
P3 Reviewed by NVC : 03/12/2002
The operator said that they will send the P4 to attorney after the interview date gets confirmed.

Review completed today

NVC received case from St. Louis on 2/21/2002.
Review done on 3/14/2002.
Will take 2-4 weeks to send case to Consulate.