Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker

Congrats sksquare...

I called the NVC. Spoke to someone called Joy. She still says that it will take 6-8 weeks from when they recd my P3. Has anyone else called the NVC since yesterday? Please let us know if you findout anything different.
Thanks.

reconfirmed once again!!

all, i called once again to see if heard it right first time
this time i spoke to guy rep (mario or something)
he said my case was completed on mar 7th and my case will be
sent to chennai in 2-4 weeks and they are going to send a letter
to my lawyer informing about the same.
sk

That is good sksquare

So we can hope for things to move.. Did they tell you anything about the interview date?

RFE for Pk3.... Beware while filling up Item 20 on DS230 - Part I

I called up NVC operator this morning to find out that they sent back my Packet 3 to the attorney because I didnt fill up Item 20 correctly. I looked at the copy I sent to them. It says that you have to list all the places you lived for more than 6 months. Hence I did not list Madras and Singapore where I have lived for 4 months each. Guess they didnt want to see that gap. Now I have to fill it up and send it back to NVC, NH. They say it\'ll take 6-8 weeks again!! I am waiting for the paperwork to reach my attorney. I have already filled up DS230-I again and am waiting. The agony continues.......

One more case reviewed !!!

I spoke to an operator in the early morning(8:30a). She told me that systems are down, pl call back after 2 hrs. Once again I called around 11:40a, operator told me that my case has been reviewed on 11th, it would take 2-4 weeks to send it to Madras, my attorney would be noticed about the review.
I also asked how long it will take madras to schedule a interview date. He told it depends on the madras consulate how busy they are..

Good relief probably we will get interview date some where in May...

congrats dodda..

one question for you.. what did you use for your Present Address in #13 ? The consulate prefers indian address (and I guess they send P4 to this address) but I\'m worried the NVC may RFE you if you use that since you are currently in the US

I used US address !!

What I am going to do is , once the madras consulate receives my case I will send a e-mail and ask them to send P 4 to Indian address..

NVC case review process

It seems from the above post that nvc is taking madras cases first.
sks and doda are from madras.let see for Mumbai if any within this week.
Lets hope for the best.

No changes to my case yet!

I just called NVC and the operator still says they need 6-8 weeks to review the case (same old story). Too bad...

-XML

Not been able to get thru NVC

I tried so many times calling NVC - 802-527-4913 no luck.

how you guys managed to get thru ?

any other number ?

kms

Mine is from Madras too.

Does not look like they have any norm as the consulate or the date they recvd. They received Doda\'s P3 on 2/14, mine on 2/20, desert_boy\'s on 2/21 and sks\'s on 2/28. I don\'t know abt desert_boy but the rest of us are from Chennai.

The correct # is 603-334-0700

KMS, You are calling the Vermont INS center. Call 603-334-0700. You might get a busy line and might have to call a few times but you will get thru after a few tries. I think they are open only until 3:30PM.

No Title

No... There is no contact number for St. Louis. It usually takes 10 business days for St. Louis to process and send the case to NVC.

My Packet was received at NVC on march 11th

from St Louis.
Official estimated time: 6-8 weeks or less if lucky (according to
operator)
Consulate: Chennai
Anyone in this time frame.

Congrats Dodda and SK