Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker

ssarma ! you can get the EAD even if you have opted for CP also !

Additionally you have to pay $95 and fill up the form send it to INS.
decide fast, which one you want AOS or CP? If you decide AOS all the best and have fun !!!

No Title

dodda100,
   I never heard getting EAD even if you opt for CP. Are you serious ?
If so, can you post the details...

thanks,
raju

question with Form DS-230 I (Packet 3)

I hope this is the right forum to post this question. In item 25 of the form DS -230 I, it asks for "A" Number.
Which number is this? The number printed in red on the visa in Passport or the number on I-94?
Any input on this wil be highly appreciated.

Thanks

vsn

EAD and CP...

According to my attorney (I am doing CP), you CANNOT get an EAD if you are going the CP route - that is one of the disadvantages of CP compared to AOS......

EAD...

Though my I 140 was originally approved for CP, my lawyer was preparing docs for AOS(according to my company rules, we should not go for cp, but I fought with my employer and convinced him for CP). Then I told lawyer I would like to go for CP.
He told me that now a days CP procedure has been changed it is taking long time, if I need EAD he can file for it. he said he has to just fill the form I-765 and $ 100 x 2(Spouse) fee + lawyer fee and it takes around 90 days. I told him that if it is taking 90 days, by that time I may get the interview date and there is no point in getting EAD. So I did not file it...

This was my experience..

This is going to be very slow process guys

My P3 reached NVC in 2nd week of Feb. no news yet.

I did look at madras web page for appt. some one posted saying soame interviews from 2002, they are not EB2/EB3 category.

All the dates in April seems to be full. We can expect dates in may/june.

This sucks.......

My Detail

Pkt3 Sent to St Louis: 02/07/2002
Pkt3 Recvd by NVC : 02/20/2002

I called NVC several times during the past couple of weeks. They just keep saying that it will take 6-8 wks for review from 2/20.

Also, I see that the april dates are out. So, I guess, I will have to have my hopes set on May or later.

so, dodda100, desert_boy, xml, Ghosh T and myself are all around the same time. Do you think we will make the May dates?

This new procedure totally SUCKS!!!

April appt. for Chennai consulate have been announced, so we may expect some where in may or june..This guy is with 2002 case number and EB3...

MDR2002017021 E3 25-Apr-2002 8:00 AM
NEW PROCEDURE SUCKS !!!!

could you please tell me the new procedure ?

Hi guys,

could you please tell me the new procedure.. i have searched couple of places.. but couldn\'t find any info.
thanks!

NVC completed review

I couldnt believe what NVC rep was saying, she said
my application completed on mar 7th and will be sent
to consulate in 2-4 weeks.
here are my details again
P3 received from NVC 2/5/2002
p3 sent to St. Louis 2/20/2002
p3 recvd by NVC 2/28/2002
p3 review completed NVC 3/7/2002

is this true??

Wow!

This is certenly good news! My P3 was sent before yours. May be I should call NVC tomorrow and ask them. Which is your consulate?

-XML

congrats sky

I\'m sure this is going to give us all some hope!! Did the operator say anything about when you can expect an interview date?