overstayed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the point.

I enjoyed while GURUS are throwing light on that point. I just abstain to say something. I got the chance to file me documents thru lawyer. We selected one practice over here. The lawyer who filed my docs, he left the practice and moved to another city. Believe me he never mentioned about his moving. The same firm gave us another lawyer now. I had couple of sitting with these two lawyers but nothing informative/confirmative as compared to some people of this forum who are very learned about the whole procedure (I don't want to take their names, but u are one of them :D). Hiring the lawyer was not mine, but my wife decision. So u have to listen to US citizen:D, no other option:eek:

When one have green card, why he or she need to use AP to enter:confused:. I think even with GC approval EAD and AP becomes invalid documents.

you missed the point because the wife doesn't have a GC! and she overstayed. The point is - wait for a GC and then travel overseas.

Marrying on GC pending citizenship approval

Please help urgently!
I'm about to marry my long-term fiance at the end of this month, but he came over to the US on that so-called Visa Waiver Programme in January.
I'm a GC holder having my naturalization interview in April just a few days before his WVP expires (90 days out in April), now what I wanted to know first, will my citizenship N-400 claim be pushed further back in case if I get married to him now or do I wait until I become a citizen-which is quite possible in April?
I'm at my wits end because I'm afraid for him being overstayed after April-and that's not a squeaky clean reputation I wish for both of us.
What should I do?

Thank you

You are rude, ignorant and sad individual, if I was your father and he heard you talking to a woman like that, I'd kick your f*****ng ass!!!!!!!

Hahaha... you call him rude for pointing out the obvious rules of posting in a forum? and you are the one cussing him out and using derogative terms? what a lame/ungrateful person you are... I feel sorry for your fiancee. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.