• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October VB Released DV2015

Hard to get that precise.

At the beginning of the year, they have the majority of DS260s to go through, so up until now, those forms seem to be taking around 8 to 10 weeks to get through the system. However that number may come down once the initial backlog has been cleared. So, you could add 6 weeks for that as a guess.

Then you have to factor in the time before interview, they normally schedule about 6 to 8 weeks before interview.

However they schedule in batches, normally within a week or two after the VB is released. So if you miss that for a few days it could add a month.

All that means it is easy to delay your interview, but the delay might be more than you would like. If you can't interview earlier than mid February, submit your forms no earlier than early December. You might pick up the January scheduling (March interviews) or you might get pushed into April.

Thats very informative

By early dec, do you mean before the DEC/JAN bulletin is announced(Second wk) or before(First wk)?

Thats very informative

By early dec, do you mean before the DEC/JAN bulletin is announced(Second wk) or before(First wk)?

It isn't that critical. Any time you submit in December you will miss the December scheduling (February interviews) - so the earliest you could get scheduled would be for March. I guess I would aim to submit the form around 12/5 to 12/15.

Someone from SA have a date of interview in October? I have Dv Case 2015sa000015x and I dont have received the 2nl, I am really worried!

Someone from SA have a date of interview in October? I have Dv Case 2015sa000015x and I dont have received the 2nl, I am really worried!

The initial flood of DS260's seems to have caused a backlog so that people that submitted their forms after about June 1 but were current in October did not get their 2NL for October, and will most likely get November interviews now. So - assuming you submitted your forms no later than the end of June you should get your 2NL some time this coming week.

i need a answer many case numbers low who are current in october hasnt recieved second notification letter.How much its gonna effect the higher case numbers

Hi...

I was current in October, CS: SA37X, One week from the November VB still no news...

Some one have receive the appointment since last Tuesday 09/09/14 when the VB was publish?

I sent the DS-260 on June 15th.

Hi...

I was current in October, CS: SA37X, One week from the November VB still no news...

Some one have receive the appointment since last Tuesday 09/09/14 when the VB was publish?

A bit more patience required - I think they'll send you a email this week.

Hi...

I'm in the same boat cewalzer, my CN is AF9*** And I was current also in October VB, my DS260 submitted in May 20th still no news yet, I'm waiting the second notification, I would like to thank the members of this forums for their advices and support, I'm gonna be patient,
I do have one question, I heard the the KCC send the notification ones a month? Does it mean one entire week of the month will be dedicated to sent those notification...or something else?

Hi...

same boat as cewalzer and wissamo. I was current in October, still waiting for interview notification.
Thank you everyone for the information you provide.

It helps me to know whether you received your interview notification or not. That way I know if the notifications have been sent out and whether I made it in the group or not. Right now I am not desperate yet because I know other people are waiting too, seems like KCC has not sent out any interviews for November yet. If and when I receive my interview notification I will publish here so other people waiting know that if they have not received theirs they probably need to wait another month.

same boat as cewalzer and wissamo. I was current in October, still waiting for interview notification.
Thank you everyone for the information you provide.

It helps me to know whether you received your interview notification or not. That way I know if the notifications have been sent out and whether I made it in the group or not. Right now I am not desperate yet because I know other people are waiting too, seems like KCC has not sent out any interviews for November yet. If and when I receive my interview notification I will publish here so other people waiting know that if they have not received theirs they probably need to wait another month.

ON the same boat with y'all! yes, please do so. I will too

EU000000000004XXX Submitted DS260- 4th of July, still nothing. I'll report once something changes!

(sometimes no news = news)