October I-140 Filed cases VSC !!!

ND 10/29

I\'m Deleting all my previous postings/replies and consolodating it here in one message...
EB3 VSC
FedExed by Rajiv Khanna\'s office on Oct 15
Mail Received at VSC - Oct 17th
RD Oct 17
ND OCT 29
EAC 02-024-5XXXX
opted for CP-Delhi

All the Best to everybody...

Any body Filed after Oct25? Got The Receipt

Hi!
Did any body get the Receipt for I-140 Filed after Oct 24th ?

Thanks

No Title

it should not be 013, but it should be some thing different as per your RD and ND. So please check with yr receipt.
thanks

medical exam questions

are you guys starting to get medican exam? if so, who to contact first? the INS doctor I contacted said I need get 140 approved to do the test. is that correct?

todal333

It is good that you selected a CP processing in your I-140 since it gives you an option to do either after your I-140. The situation with CP and AOS processing seems to be somewhat faster than before, however, there is never any guarantee with INS. And that is a big problem with INS, they are totally unpredictable - they might get even faster tomorrow or they might totally stall for months. Another thing is that the present processing does not apply to everybody 100% all the time. There are always a few unlucky ones who are being processed much longer than others. Simply, it is a lottery.

Read the following Adjustment of Status vs. Consular Processing:
Which is Best for You? at
http://www.imminfo.com/imminfoftp/imminfo analysis 2.pdf
It might help you to make an informed decision, which it truly best for you.
Good luck!

todal333

You are right, your case is complicated. I think you should post your dilemma into the CP board. Hopefully, there must be some people who have experienced some small glitches at your particular consulate. Try to find if anybody faced something similar.

Try to post your questions to Mr. Gotcher at www.imminfo.com at his discussion board. What is your lawyer saying (I know that sometimes they are useless)??

OCT -140

Hi
I got my RD,ND and EAC
RD -19 oct 2001
ND - 5th NOV 2001
EAC# 02-030-5xxxx

Yad

Vinnu, what is your partial EAC #?

You are probably one of the earliest I-140 applicants for 2002 cases. My ND is Oct 2nd. Would love to hear from you as you track the progress of your case.

It seems no new approval during past two weeks

It seems VSC stopped progress at Sept notice date. Is there any new information?

Processing RD of Sept 21 - info from IIO

I spoke with an IIO today and she said that they are processing RD of 09/21.

No Title

Why VSC stopped processing I-140? Is it because of the holiday or freeze again?

Sometimes it\'s just their automated message is not updated.

No Title

There\'s a new approval on instrack. It seems VSC is processing, though very slowly. And it\'s possible because not too many people
are waiting on 140 right now because of the layoffs. The guy got approved is RD 8/28, ND 10/26. approved on Nov 16. As long as VSC keep moving, it\'s fine.