October I-140 Filed cases VSC !!!

Is it possible to know EAC# and ND from check.

I came to from lawyer that check was encashed on Nov 7th. But laywer have not received RD/ND.

No Title

Yadav and MrMr,
      Guys did your Lawyer get the reciepts from INS for your 140 or did you find it out from the dates on the ckeck etc ?

I-140 Approved

I just checked AVM and was told my case was approved today. Below is the info.

EAC # 02-027-5XXXX
RD: 10/18/01
ND: 11/01/01
AD: 11/21/01

Good luck to you all. Well, at least we know the AVM was updated and the VSC is still processing 140 cases.

I can\'t beleive

Are you sure your ND is Nov 1st?
is it from VSC or from some other center?
people who applied before you did not get their approvals.
Any way good luck, and thanks for your update.

RD 10/17 AD 11/21

After checking on Nov 25th, a few October cases approved in "October I-140 VSC cases", I called up VSC and found that my case is approved ; RD 10/17 EAC-02-024-XXXXX. I opted for CP in Delhi...
ALL THE BEST to Oct140, Rohtak, todal and everybody else..
chal see u guys at CP discussion board...and maybe in Delhi too. Oct140 is for CP-Delhi...and i guess so might be ROhtak...

Congrats!!

I still haven\'t heard anything on my case. The AVM still gives the same old message that it is taking 150-250 days for processing. My lawyer is out on vacation till tomorrow (he has been gone for 15 days). Harry001 did your lawyer call the IIO to find out about your decision or did you do that? I was under the impression that as a beneficiary the IIO cannot tell you anything -- am I wrong? I hope I hear about my approval soon. And yes I would be going for CP to Delhi

Congrates!! Good Luck

I am still waiting RD-10/12 and ND-10/23 EB3.
Yes I opted for CP Delhi. EAC-02-019-5XXXX
Thanks

No Title

My case was approved on Nov 13th
EAC 02-009-xxxxx
RD 10/2
ND 10/11
AD 11/13

The weird thing is the AVM doesn\'t update the approval message on 11/20, last time I checked. So we may see more
Oct approvals this week. Good luck in your 140 application!

Rohtak - Called VSC to check the status

I\'d a very hectic weekend and called up VSC on Sunday morning to check my I-140 status after reading all the approvals in nov.
U guys should be getting it this week...All The Best...
BTW the AVM says that my I-140 is approved but it doesn\'t mention that it has been moved to NVC etc...does that mean that I\'m not approved to go ahead with CP...any comments will be helpful...thanks..