October Approvals needed.

Jharkhandi said:
I see these two cases of Oct 01, 2003 done:

EAC0400151689
EAC0400151980
nemessis needed!

These were approved a while back, on May 27 and May 28 respectively btw.

ETA

Anybody else

Is there anybody else with ND of 09/22/03 Eb2. Just wanted to see if anybody else's case I-140 has had any information apart from case date update.

Yeppo

October approvals

you guys are talking about October approvals. 95% of EB-2 cases has not been touched for july/august & september .I don't understand what's happening in VSC? It is really strange or are u guys talking about only EB-3 cases.Please help me to understand

Was touched

My case was touched literally on 05/17/04. No news since. This reminds me of the time we used to wait for the Univerisity to put up results. Sometimes you get so fed up of waiting that any result will do.

Aaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhhhhhh............

Yeppo :mad:

My case is EB2 and notice date on oct 29, 2003, my I 140 was approved on june 3, 2004. This means that VSC is already processing october 29 case.

Congrats!

Would you mind updating the tracker (just click on the link for the latest 2003.xls, make your changes being careful not to mess up the formating, save the file to, e.g., c:\temp\2003.xls, then upload it again in a new message via the Manage Attachments).

BTW, we've even seen a 11/11 case I think...

ETA

nemessis said:
I still have to do the scan for this week update. I'll try to get it done over the week-end. I'll let all you guys know when I'll post ...

People are waiting nemessis.

Is there a consensus yet on the FO Memo??

Hi Folks,

I guess we started this thread assuming people with ND of Oct 1 03 and beyond would get FP notices and will get concurrent approvals. But, it seems like VSC is approving 140s' even thought they are concurrently filed, instead of sending FPs'. Does this mean FO memo is not being implemented??

On the other hand we saw one or to concurrently approved cases too. Does it mean they are randomly picking a case and approving concurretly??

Any consensus on F.O meme folks??

Please shed some light on it.

Thanks, aks.

I checked with my attorney on this regard and ask her if the new memo is going to benefit me. I filed in March 2004 and since it was filed concurrently I should expect an concurrent approval. She said that VSC has not started to implement the memo ( not sure from where she got that information) and the only place where the memo seems to be impemented is California as part of Pilot project.
my $.02 on this memo: I expect the memo to be implemented to applications filed after May 01. USCIS will start working on the cases concurrently when the ND of May 01 becomes current. All other applications will be worked on the old way of approving 140 before 485. They will try to clear the backlog ( all cases filed before May 01) as efficiently ( in the USCIS terms) as possible.

aks999 said:
Hi Folks,

I guess we started this thread assuming people with ND of Oct 1 03 and beyond would get FP notices and will get concurrent approvals. But, it seems like VSC is approving 140s' even thought they are concurrently filed, instead of sending FPs'. Does this mean FO memo is not being implemented??

On the other hand we saw one or to concurrently approved cases too. Does it mean they are randomly picking a case and approving concurretly??

Any consensus on F.O meme folks??

Please shed some light on it.

Thanks, aks.

Can somebody please put my information on the spreadsheet since I didn't know how to do it.

My case is from VSC, EB2, concurrent filing
I 140 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03 , Approved on 06/03/04
I 485 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03, still pending
I 765 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03, Approved on 06/03/04
Still waiting for FP

Thank you very much

sandhill said:
Can somebody please put my information on the spreadsheet since I didn't know how to do it.

My case is from VSC, EB2, concurrent filing
I 140 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03 , Approved on 06/03/04
I 485 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03, still pending
I 765 RD 10/25/03, ND 10/29/03, Approved on 06/03/04
Still waiting for FP

Thank you very much

Done. Did you really only get your EAD approved a few days ago? I would have thought this would have been approved around 02/04...?

ETA

Quiet day...

I just scanned all the cases in October that I've been tracking (bunch for 10/01 and 10/31 and a bunch for the days in between).

Only one change today (an approval for a no-RFE case):

EAC0401451413 Received 10/21/2003 Received --> Approved 6/3/2004

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Done. Did you really only get your EAD approved a few days ago? I would have thought this would have been approved around 02/04...?

ETA

I've got an RFE for EAD on April 27,2004. Since my country is included in the list of the countries that all its citizen should get the finger print taken last year, they need the proof that I followed that rule. They asked me to send that evidence, so I sent my I94 with the fingerprint number on there on May 5, 2004 and got approved on June3, 2004

sandhill said:
I've got an RFE for EAD on April 27,2004. Since my country is included in the list of the countries that all its citizen should get the finger print taken last year, they need the proof that I followed that rule. They asked me to send that evidence, so I sent my I94 with the fingerprint number on there on May 5, 2004 and got approved on June3, 2004

Is INDIA in this list of countries?

gc999999999 said:
Is INDIA in this list of countries?
No.

For your reference:

CALL-IN GROUP 1 (extended 1/16/03): CITIZENS OR NATIONALS OF Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan and Syria
CALL-IN GROUP 2 (extended 1/16/03): CITIZENS OR NATIONALS OF Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Eritrea, Lebanon, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen
CALL-IN GROUP 3 (extended 2/19/03): CITIZENS OR NATIONALS OF Pakistan or Saudi Arabia
CALL-IN GROUP 4 (extended 2/19/03): CITIZENS OR NATIONALS OF Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, or Kuwait

Check link for SR details:
http://www.ice.gov/graphics/enforce/imm/specreg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
I got email from USCIS today. My I-140 has been approved on June 7, 2004.
VSC.
Concurrent filing, I-140/485 on 10/17/2003.
No FPs yet
NO RFE.
==================
EAD: 01/27/04
RFE 05/18/04
RFE Replied 05/22/04

Congratulations ! vahope4gc , VSC is doing great job :D , with this speed if the go , my Approval is not very far :p ND Oct 31 2003