• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

OC DV lottery 2024

% of total cases scheduled by region
AFASEUNAOCSA
FY236%27%10%0%55%0.5%
FY245.5%21%5%0%67%0.7%
Hm, interesting! So it’s usually significant but nowhere near what current scheduling is.
(bet I know a common country of origin for the AF cases scheduled in Sydney too.)

I had my medical in Melbourne recently at Toorak Village Medical Centre. It went very smoothly. I was asked general questions about my health, had a basic physical, had my measurements taken, had a blood test and then went off to a nearby imaging centre to get my chest xray. Make sure you’ve had a recent flu shot and you’ve got all the other vaccination records you need for your age and it’s pretty straight forward. Although the doctor did say that as of the 8th of December, a covid booster administered within the last 12 months would be a new requirement.
Thanks for sharing! Just wondering with this booster administered within 12 months, will a record from the UK suffice? Or does it have to be completed in Australia?

Thanks for sharing! Just wondering with this booster administered within 12 months, will a record from the UK suffice? Or does it have to be completed in Australia?
Just take in proof of your vaccination. As long as you have the batch number and doctors/nurses signature who administered it they accept it.

Hi,
If scheduled for interview in Sydney, do we need to book and get a biometrics done ahead as in embassies such as Mumbai?

Hi,
If scheduled for interview in Sydney, do we need to book and get a biometrics done ahead as in embassies such as Mumbai?
Ooo congrats! That wasn’t on our list of requirements for Sydney. Follow the document cover sheet provided by the embassy as it lists everything you need.

Ooo congrats! That wasn’t on our list of requirements for Sydney. Follow the document cover sheet provided by the embassy as it lists everything you need.
Hi Loz24, unfortunately our case is still at NVC and assigned to Mumbai. My question was just a hypothetical one.
But, thank you anyways. We wish you All the Best for your US life! :)

Just had my medical on Friday, after they did the xray they gave me a copy of the xray on cd, should i mail this in with my other documents to the embassy or just carry it with me when I travel to the US?

You
Just had my medical on Friday, after they did the xray they gave me a copy of the xray on cd, should i mail this in with my other documents to the embassy or just carry it with me when I travel to the US?
You need to carry it with you when you enter the US. Take it in your hand luggage.

Hi everyone, I'm getting ahead of myself a little here but I was wondering to validate the Greencard in the US, can my husband and two adult children (18 & 20) travel on a different date and validate without me (the applicant)? Also, can I validate my 16 year old daughters Greencard but not mine on the first visit?

Is this the only person in Sydney that does the Medicals? We're based on the Gold Coast but the website only has this Doctor listed for Sydney, the other Doctor isn't available. Thank you Xx

Dr. Rosemary Aldous​
MedicalOne
31 Hunter Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

Hi everyone, I'm getting ahead of myself a little here but I was wondering to validate the Greencard in the US, can my husband and two adult children (18 & 20) travel on a different date and validate without me (the applicant)? Also, can I validate my 16 year old daughters Greencard but not mine on the first visit?

Derivatives must enter with or after the principal selectee - they cannot enter first. All have to enter by the expiry dates of their visas.

Derivatives must enter with or after the principal selectee - they cannot enter first. All have to enter by the expiry dates of their visas.
Ok thank you. My sons are at uni so they may need to go a few months later. So you think it’s fine for them not to travel with me.

Is this the only person in Sydney that does the Medicals? We're based on the Gold Coast but the website only has this Doctor listed for Sydney, the other Doctor isn't available. Thank you Xx

Dr. Rosemary Aldous​
MedicalOne
31 Hunter Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Only 3 doctors for US visa in the whole of Australia. We went through medicalOne and saw Dr Celina Rappaport.

Ok thank you. My sons are at uni so they may need to go a few months later. So you think it’s fine for them not to travel with me.
You have 6 months after the medical to enter and activate all visa. Primary applicant must enter first or at same time as other applicants.