NVC->St Louis->NVC->Consulate Part 2

desert_boy ..i think if they receive it by Friday, u have a good chance for May interview ... Hope

No Title

PIII sent to St Louis on 8th March
NVC received from St Louis on 25th March
It took 2 weeks for my case.
Details..
EB3 NSC
PD: 11/31/00
I 140 : 01/07/02

Gurus\' please help with the DS230 Part-1

Gurus..please help
i need to fill the items
18) education gap between 10+2 and Engineering.. how can you include this.. anyone has similar cases ?
20) before i came here (to US) on H1, i have come to US on a Business visa for 3 months.. do you need to report that here ?
21) i am report the above item here..

Please help.. your help is greatly appreciated..

can you please tell me .....

can you please tell me what are all the documents you mailed with your packet 3 to st.louis?

thanks
JK

guys, nvc created case on march 20. waiting for p3 .

NVC says the same 4-6 weeks. But looking at your dates looks like I can expect P3 to be created in about 2 weeks
CSC took 2 months to send my case.
140 AD 01/22
NVC recd : 03/20
Case created : 03/27

m l!!

in DS 230 Part-1 item 18 is mother\'s date of Birth.. I don\'t know which one you are referring ? item 23 is education..if it is education gap try to include that gap in engineering..If you studied in the same state where you lived NVC is less concerned about that..
reg item 20 and item 25 you better to mention all your locations and visas even though it is less than 6 months...

desert_boy ...help needed

How do I let the Indian embassy know that my P-4 should be sent to
my Indian Address and not the US address. Can I email them.

you can either call/email or write letter. Also

if your consulate is New Delhi you can have a relative pick up a duplicate appointment letter at their public window office between 2:3

im9999 when do you expect an interview from the consulate

also where Chennai, delhi...?
Reason is that I sent my PK3 mat\'l to St. Louis same day too

Whew!!! Review complete at NVC....

Send Pkt 3 to St Louis on 20 Feb,
Arrived at NVC on March 11,
Review complete on April 1st (no not a fool\'s trick, I verified twice)

Accordion to my estimate the wait period at NVC for review is 3 weeks adn usually done at the begining of the week.

Also on my wife\'s DS 230 there was a gap of 4 months in item No 20. We were very worried, thank god it passed. But, I guess to be on the safer side it is good to leave no gaps.

Consulate: Chennai

Anyone in this time frame...

I am expection an early June date...

I am really hoping for July ... mine is Delhi ...so I am watching the Delhi guys but so

far it seems only Mumbai is scheduling it the next month if the case is received before the 10th of the month....

No indications from Delhi yet ....

DS230 item20 gap ... but review in process ...

last night i found , there is a 5 month gap in my wife\'s case. we are so much worried.
my file reached NVC on Mar 21st ..
I am expecting NVC review to be complete by next week Apr 12th .

I was already so much frustrated due my lawyer, as he took 2 months just to prepare DS230, and still this miskate is left.
GURUS, any idea , what i can do , before I get RFE ... ???

need help with DS230 Item 20 - Gurus\' please help..

do you need to mention if go to India say for 4 months ?
on ITEM 20 DS230 ?
thanks for your help gurus !

Anyone whoes P3 was sent to the consulate after March 15th got interview dates from Delhi ??

Item 20 will cover all the change of residences

If you have been maintaining your residence here for 4 months then you will cover that period in US residency. Double check with your lawyer too