NVC->St Louis->NVC->Consulate Part 2

I feel that even my lawyer would have send it out by 29th or later ..

because i handed it over to him on 26th..i dont think he is that efficient ;-)))probably both of our would reach the same date and mostly it can be monday..
that should be great..

No Title

Hi,

2. I am also getting my CP from Chennai, planning to schedule medicals 2 before the interview date, since people have suggested to keep a day for buffer in case additional tests are reqd, and also planning to stay a day after the interview date just in case.

3. As per CP tracker.com Chennai consulate usually takes 60 - 75 days to schedule interview dates.

I am also hoping for june interview date. Keep in touch.

2-3 days ahead...

Thanks for the update.

(2)I checked with a few friends who did their CP in Chennai recently. They too advised a cushion of at least 2-3 business days.

(3) From what you write (per CP tracker), then I guess I should hope for a July interview. NVC is currently reviewing my case which they recvd from St Louis on 3/18.

nsg: Did your case reach Chennai?

I sent an E-mail to Chennai consulate on Sunday morning and got reply today (That\'s really fast!). They didn\'t say if my case has reached chennai or not. The e-mail reads only one line "Interview is likely to be in June." Does this means my case has reached Chennai? I don\'t think so!

-XML

im9999 and shanks - congratulations on one more step!

My packet3\'s reached NVC on March 29th - no review yet.
Just waiting...

St Louis to NVC Packet III delay

I sent my packet III to St Louis on March 22nd. I called NVC today and came to know that they haven\'t recd it yet. It is more than 23 days since I sent my Packet III to St Louis. Anybody in a similar situation?

Case reached Chennai consulate!

Looks like my case has made it to chennai consulate! NVC forwarded the case on 4/3/02. I called up yesterday and the operator at Chennai consulate told me that the case was received and the interview is likely to be in June.

-XML

My review completed - New Delhi consulate

NVC received P3 from : 25March
Review done : 12 April

How much time it should take now to reach New Delhi?
3 weeks or more? (June or July interview?)

EB3

I have not booked the tickets yet. I am planning to fly to Bangalore directly. If all the flights are full, then I am in big trouble...

-XML

One more guy named Samuk in CPTracker has got his review done

NVC received P3 on 3/28 ... review done 4/17

Good and consistent progress by NVC so far ...

Dolphins, you will definitely get your review done by this week !

xml !

Heard like after may 20th Bangalore tickets are $100 more than now..
It may go up depending on the demand..This is for AIR INDIA..Luftansa is already at $1350 and tickets sold out except monday and price will be $1450 after may 20th..

Seems to be tough time for us every where..

Congrats.

Congrats XML, and good luck.

I am also sailing in the same boat. My case also was forwarded to chennai on 04/03.
I shall e-mail them, if they had recieved mine too.