NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

No Title

Would it be useful to ask Chennai
to provide an estimate of expected
EB2/3 interview totals in June?

Ssuresh- I think your case will be reviewed today

and updated database will reflect it by Monday..

No Title

Yes it would certainly be worthwhile and reassuring to know, go ahead and try and I am trying from my end, sent an e-mail to them on thursday, waiting for reply.

case done at nvc and sent to new delhi

my case check on 4-12-2002 and sent to cp delhi on 4-16-2002 can any body tell me when i gonna get interview in delhi its in E3

My case forwarded to New Delhi on 16th April by DHL

P3 sent to St Louis: 11th March
Check encashed : 18th March
P3 Received by NVC : 25th March
Review Done : 11th April
Fwd. to New Delhi : 16th April

Will check with New Delhi on 24th April... still expecting June..

go_on..

my case was forwarded to NWD on March 19th. As of yesterday morning (Indian Standard Time), they claimed that they didnt have that information in their system. good luck and keep us posted

That really is painful...

Desert_boy, Sorry to hear that your case has not reached the consulate even after a month. I wonder what\'s going on with the whole Consular Processing...

Hang in there, everything is going to be alright...

Good luck!
-XML

Please post New Delhi Consulate\'s Tel # and email ????

Please post New Delhi Consulate\'s Tel # and email ????
I will check on monday ...
Also If you can tell me ,
1) while checking, what do they ask Case # or Receipt # , Name or what , any date ?

2) What do you think what is going wrong especialy in your case ?
Could you able to find anybody , whose case was sent after you and reached NWD ???

Also May be they dont even check/open there mail uptill a certain date ...

. I WISH desert_boy BEST OF LUCK !!

Desert_Boy - I dont think NWD got any case after 19th April

I have been watching couple of threads here and don\'t see any other NEW Delhi case which they have recived.
I hope they are going to break the Ice starting with your case for June Interviews.. All the best

guys.. thanks for the wishes.. wishing you the same too..

Nobody whose case was sent to NWD around or after my time frame has heard anything from NWD.

I know my case is clean.. (single guy).. always maintained visa status.. always paid taxes..etc. I think NWD just slow in catching up with changes thats all.. I called up the NVC on the 19th April and asked them to put a trace on my case to see whats going on?? They will let me know in 10 days. Either way I should know whats up soon

FYI: www.cptracker.com updated with new cp process

cptracker.com updated with new cp process
Please update/check your entries !!
MANY MANY Thanks to who maintain cptracker.com.
Give me your address I will mail you $10 as my thanks :)

kabhi khusi kabhi gum

k3b after greencard kabhi beer kabhi rum cheerssssssss
  good work keep it up

kabhi khusi kabhi gum

k3b after green card kabhi beer kabhi rum cheerssssssss
  good work keep it up

Please update cptracker.com. CoolDude has modified the columns for new NVC process.

just letting people know so that the tracker is up to date again.

I am back.........

And I called Delhi consulate yesterday. They haven\'t received the cases from NVC yet. They are hoping that they will receive very soon....how soon...no body knows.
The guy at the other end said chances are for june or early july interview. He also said that they haven\'t received any cases from NVC(with the new rules).
Any body else called delhi please update.

This really sucks !!! This means Delhi will take 3-4 months after the P3 is sent to schedule an inte

I guess there should be a complaint against this consulate as the others are revceiving it on time ! Whats going on here ???

Not reviewed Yet...

I checked with NVC today..
NVC Received my case on april 1st.
I know that Dolphins case which was recevied on 29th march got reviewed. Any one with NVC Received date after that got their case reviewed. Please post it!.
My case:
EB2. NSC Chennai! PD DEC2000
Dolphins & go_on can you guys check ur private message! please