NVC Fee Receipt

Just as an Update - My Fee Bill Letter has been received by NVC on Aug 16, 04. My lawyer sent the same with Money Order on Aug 6, 04. I think the next step for NVC is to send me the Packet 3.

I have updated cptracker.com .. please update your info in cptracker

S

Money order or check how much is the fee bill for...

Folks
how much is the fee bill -- Me and my wife.
And should it be a check or money order ?
can i keep it prepared to be sent to my lawyer office ?
give some suggestions.

/S

When to start PCC ?

Also guys (Sanjay et all) when will be a good time to start the PCC process.
Im waiting to get my fee recpt would it be good time start now, or should i wait to get it and send it back to NVC and then start it ?

/S

$335 each. MONEY ORDER for sure. Yes it is a good idea to get it ready and send it to your lawyer.

r_sada said:
Folks
how much is the fee bill -- Me and my wife.
And should it be a check or money order ?
can i keep it prepared to be sent to my lawyer office ?
give some suggestions.

/S

I think it is better to start the PCC process after or just before receiving the Packet3 Forms from NVC. It also depends on where your passport is issued. If it is issued in India, then PCC takes almost 40 days, if the passport is issued by Indian consulate offices in US, then you can get PCC in 5-6 business days by mail.

S

r_sada said:
Also guys (Sanjay et all) when will be a good time to start the PCC process.
Im waiting to get my fee recpt would it be good time start now, or should i wait to get it and send it back to NVC and then start it ?

/S

Both mine and my wife's passport were issued in india.
so we have to do it taking into consideration the 40days time frame.

So when the Packet 3 is issued by NVC to lawyer would be a good time to do it.

let meknow

/S

yes I think so too .. I am waiting for NVC to issue P3 .. I will apply for my wife's PCC then .. mine should not take more than a couple of days .. hence will apply mine later..

S

r_sada said:
Both mine and my wife's passport were issued in india.
so we have to do it taking into consideration the 40days time frame.

So when the Packet 3 is issued by NVC to lawyer would be a good time to do it.

let meknow

/S

guys,
My NVC case was created on 08/13, now the NVC message says as it has received the ds2032 forms and will send further information soon.
My lawyer has already added the g28 form while filing the I140, so looks like iam ok. wating for fee receipt.

thanks,
spb999