NVC Fee Receipt

sanjay76 said:
Thanks Alren!

with respect to the Money Order: Is there anyway to track when the Money order was encashed? I am thinking of getting it from US Post office and I am wondering if I should get it from somewhere else .. if I can track as to when it will be encashed by St Luis office.. that way I will know more about the process..

S

No that I know of. But even if there was, by the time it is actually tracked, you will know the status update on the AVM.

Thanks Alren.

Sachingp - My lawyer did not get DS3032 because G28 was included in the original I140 application.

S

sanjay,

Hmm! I think you still have to fill in the DS3032, because this is for the Department of State whereas G-28 was for Dept. of Justise (or whatever BCIS falls under now).

The message on AVM has changed from

old -- it will take 6-8 weeks for lawyer to recieve notification

new --- it will take 6-8 weeks to recieve notification

What does the change means that they will be sending me the notification

Experts comment ???

sachingp said:
The message on AVM has changed from

old -- it will take 6-8 weeks for lawyer to recieve notification

new --- it will take 6-8 weeks to recieve notification

What does the change means that they will be sending me the notification

Experts comment ???

My case was entered into NVC data base on 7/22/2004.it will take 6-8 to recevie notification for the beneficary.......Beneficary means lawyer :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
My AVM message has changed today saying that Fee reciept has been generated on 08/09/2004 so that means my lawyer did send the G28 so don't need DS3032

sachingp,
My case was created on 7/22/2004.But the message says it will take 6-8 weeks to reach the beneficary.you also got the same message intially?

Is ur family based immigration or employment

If employment you will recieve the DS3032 from NVC for you to choose the agent or do all of the correspondence of your own

So I think you will get the DS3032 very soon

saschingp,

Mine is the employment based and EB3 ... But the message has not changed after 3 weeks...

sachigp,
My message say thats that it will be notified to the beneficary in 6-8 weeks

That means me?

NVC Received DS3032

My AVM changed to say NVC has received DS 3032 choice of agent form and will process in few weeks.

Any idea as to what the next changed voice memo would be.

pls let me know
as im still waiting on the FEE receipt...

rgds
Sada