NVC Fee Receipt

sachingp said:
AVM says lawyer will be notified but when I called the operator she said that packet will be send When I asked Packet 3 she said yes but when I asked if fee reciept will be send she said yes the only thing I did'nt asked if lawyer will be send DS3032 form or no

OK, from your knowledge, what stage are you in :
o When was the 140 approved?
o When was the case created?
o Did you send in anything to NVC after the case was created? and if yes, what?

I-140 Approved 07/12
Case Recieved 07/19
Case Created 08/02

Nothing send after the case created to NVC

sachingp said:
I-140 Approved 07/12
Case Recieved 07/19
Case Created 08/02

Nothing send after the case created to NVC
In this case, the attorney (assuming they filed 140), will get the DS3032 and you will sign it and return it back. Then the fee rct. will be generated. Upon the rct. of the fee the P3 will be sent. So sit tight for the time being ;) :cool:

Alren/Topew

Is it advisable to carry the immigrant process without the lawyer As I'm based in London to and fro will take lot of time

But I'll go as per your advise. Thanks

Sachin

sachingp said:
Alren/Topew

Is it advisable to carry the immigrant process without the lawyer As I'm based in London to and fro will take lot of time

But I'll go as per your advise. Thanks

Sachin
I do not see why not? But ultimately it is upto you. I'm sure nobody here will advise either way.

Alren

In my case since I never signed G28 form which may be part of the i-140 application the DS3032 form should'nt be send to me and the lawyer also

Guide

My lawyer recieved the I-140 approval . Case was created by NVC . The AVM says your lawyer will be notified . This means they will be sending him DS3032 form . Should'nt they also send me the DS3032 form so that I have the choice rather the lawyer have a control . I persume they will be sending to both of us so that I can communicate with NVC directly if I want to pursue for Consulate Processing all of my own

sachingp said:
My lawyer recieved the I-140 approval . Case was created by NVC . The AVM says your lawyer will be notified . This means they will be sending him DS3032 form . Should'nt they also send me the DS3032 form so that I have the choice rather the lawyer have a control . I persume they will be sending to both of us so that I can communicate with NVC directly if I want to pursue for Consulate Processing all of my own

I doubt that they will send the DS3032 to you.

sachingp said:
lawyer represent me for filing I-140 but I never signed G28
I do not think the lawyer will represent you or BCIS will deal with the lawyer unless the G28 or equivalent is on file.

Folks,

I just want to report that my Fee Bill has been received today (8/5).

Quick question: my lawyer has asked me to send money order to him. Should I ask him to send the Fee tomorrow to St Luis or wait until Monday? I ask this because I do not want my Fee mail lying at St Luis office's doorstep over the weekend... Please advise.

Thanks.
S

sanjay76 said:
Folks,

I just want to report that my Fee Bill has been received today (8/5).

Quick question: my lawyer has asked me to send money order to him. Should I ask him to send the Fee tomorrow to St Luis or wait until Monday? I ask this because I do not want my Fee mail lying at St Luis office's doorstep over the weekend... Please advise.

Thanks.
S
First of all it is St. Louis not St. Luis.

This is a govt. office and (I presume) your attorney is going to send it through registered mail/courier. So be assured that mailman/courier is not going to keep a carton of packets at the door of the govt. office door. :eek:

Thanks Alren!

with respect to the Money Order: Is there anyway to track when the Money order was encashed? I am thinking of getting it from US Post office and I am wondering if I should get it from somewhere else .. if I can track as to when it will be encashed by St Luis office.. that way I will know more about the process..

S