NVC/Chennai mail delay - Interview likely in FEB/MARCH

ACEHART, MANBIRD, GABBAR ET AL

At last I am probably the onyl one who got left out from our group. They said that I might have my interview in madras in march, Do you guys think that chennai will proceed with the case NVC has sent them or would they ask me for an AC 140?

manbird

would it be possible for you guys to share your experience after you are done with. that will be helpful to me.
I sent them a mail and they said that they have requested a visa # for me.

Thanks for your support,I think it happened because of all of our efforts.

Padaiyappa

Send an e-mail to chennai and confirm that they have accepted/received your papers that were resent by DHL. If Chennai has received your papers (there is no reason why they would not accept it) 99% you will make it for March

I am hoping that I will get it. I applied on the 8th of January and I am hoping

that I will get it in a week or two.

I have applied on 7th Jan, was faxed to Chennai on 10th Jan and Chennai RPO has not yet created my f

Received PIV at home in India. It says that we need to provide

original I-797 and copy of the I-140 petition.

I am ignorant here. Do we have these? i thought the lawyer does not get the original 797 approval??

Are these original only for the people who got their interviews postponed due to anthrax or is it f

What about PCC..

Does it mention PCC also...Talk to your HR they get a courtesy copy of I-140 approval, you can take it with you and bring it back after interview...

Regards

Yes it mentions that we need to bring PCC.

Also, I think the original 797 and copy of 140 is only for people whose case was delayed due to Anthrax. They still do not have our originals.

received paket 4

Dear Fellow anthrax affected petitioners,

My husband received his packet 4 on Monday, Jan 21 in India. It stated that "due to non-receipt of the original petition, the original I-797, approval letter, and copy of the petition (I-130 or I-140) must be presented at time of interview."

SO this should only apply to those whose originals got intertwined with the anthrax issue.

Does anyone know how long DHL usually takes to get to India?
Thanks.

Ajbinu and others, what is approval letter?

Is I-797 not the approval letter? Is there a separate approval letter
for I-140?
Did anyone receive packet 4 in US?

Manbird,

To my knowledge, Lawers do get original 797. Company gets a copy of
797. What is confusing though, Ajbinu says something more. According
to her posting, Chennai wants original I-797, approval notice and
copy of petition I-140. Whereas you say, just I-797 and copy of
petition. Could you both clarify us please?

Mine says original too.

My lawyer just called me and said that they have the original 797 approval (courtesy copy) and they are also in the process of making me a copy of the 140 petition.

She asked me to keep my carryon bag empty as my 140 petition will take up the whole bag.

Manbird,

Did your packet 4 mention anything like \'approval notice\' apart from
original 797 and copy of I-140 petition? To my knowledge 797 itself
is an approval notice. But Ajbinu says 797, approval notice and a
copy of petition. Could you comment on this.

Thank you.