NSC / St. Paul ( MN) timeline

DakotaBlizzard said:
I had my finger printing done on 17-Mar-2006 at Sioux Falls, SD ASC and still no news on interview letter? Any one from St Paul Do office with me? Any insight would be helpful.

Thx

DakotaBlizzard, any updates on your case?

I did fingerprints in St Paul ASC on 4/21 and the status disappeared on 4/30
I will post the details when I get the interview letter hopefully soon.

I DID MY FP TODAY IN SIOUX FALLS, SD AND WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE. IS ANY ONE FROM SIOUX FALLS WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE?

My timeline is as follows:

Application Date : 04/01/06
Receipt Date and PD : 04/04/06
Check Cashed: 04/06/06
NOA :04/14/06
NOA Received: 04/16/06
FP Notice Received: 04/21/06
FP Appointment: 05/02/06
INTERVIEW DATE: ????

AEM2006 said:
I DID MY FP TODAY IN SIOUX FALLS, SD AND WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE. IS ANY ONE FROM SIOUX FALLS WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE?

My timeline is as follows:

Application Date : 04/01/06
Receipt Date and PD : 04/04/06
Check Cashed: 04/06/06
NOA :04/14/06
NOA Received: 04/16/06
FP Notice Received: 04/21/06
FP Appointment: 05/02/06
INTERVIEW DATE: ????

I was finger printed at Sioux Falls ASC on Mar 17, 2006 and still no news on interview letter. Please keep me updated about ur situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green card to the interview ?

gc2cit said:
Remember to take your green card and oath ceremony invitation letter when you go to the oath ceremony.

Green Card to Oath ? I thought your GC needs to be surrendered during interview if your petetion is approved to be able to attend the Oath ceremony. :confused:

St.paul, MN - N-400

I have applied for my citizenship on

Application Date - 04/05/2006 and still waiting for Fp notice. I do have couple questions and i hope someone can answer this questions.

Do i get Naturalized citizen certificate on Interview Date or do i have to wait till Oath ceremoney to get certificate?

Is there any provision to take oath on same day as Interview Date in Saint. paul, MN?

What is the usual time to get interview after fp done in st.apu, Mn

Had my interview today!

Information Update –

Thanks to everyone on this forum. This is a very good site!

Application sent - 12/28/05
PD - 12/29/05
NOA - 1/14/06
FP Notice - 2/3/06
FP Date - 2/25/06
Interview Date - 5/11/06
Oath Date - ??

I had my interview today. It went well. Was asked 10 questions from the list of 100 questions set. The Officer went through my whole N400 application and asked few questions and was finally given a paper which said "Congratulations". Now wait for the oath letter begins...

LP

My N400 Timeline - St Paul (DO)

Applied for my citizenship on 04-06-2006 and still waiting for Fp notice.

Received Interview Letter Today...

Processing Station - Sioux Falls, SD ASC

01-FEB-2006: Application Mailed (USPS Express)
02-FEB-2006: Application Received
02-FEB-2006: Check Cashed
02-Feb-2006: Priority Date
15-Feb-2006: NOA Date
16-Feb-2006: NOA Mailed
21-Feb-2006: NOA Received
02-Mar-2006: FP Notice Date
03-Mar-2006: FP Notice Mailed
06-Mar-2006: FP Notice Received
17-Mar-2006: FP Appointment at Sioux Falls, SD ASC
10-May-2006: Interview Notice date
11-May-2006: Interview notice mailed
13-May-2006: Interview Notice Received
20-Jun-2006: Interview Scheduled

Status: Preparing for interview. Will update when done with interview.

Dakota Blizzard,

When you did FP, was it digitized or in paper? I wonder why it took you longer to get the interview letter, I did FP in st paul on 4/21 and got my interview letter a week later.
If your FP was done digitally, I wonder if interview letters are only sent after name check is cleared especially after USCIS announcement last month to not schedule interviews until name check is done to avoid lawsuits

Minoush said:
Dakota Blizzard,

When you did FP, was it digitized or in paper? I wonder why it took you longer to get the interview letter, I did FP in st paul on 4/21 and got my interview letter a week later.
If your FP was done digitally, I wonder if interview letters are only sent after name check is cleared especially after USCIS announcement last month to not schedule interviews until name check is done to avoid lawsuits

It was digitized. However St Paul DO replied to my letter advising me that my interview has been delayed due to background check. Anyway, I am happy that I am all set for interview now.

Question about change of address

Thanks Minoush!

The officer told me that I would get an oath letter within the next few weeks. However, I will be moving to a different city at the end of this month (same state though). Now, should I send an AR11 form or would a simple forwarding address be sufficient?

I know I should have mentioned this to my interview offiicer but I forgot to do so. Please advice.

Minoush said:
LP,

Congrats, please post details about your oath letter when you get it. I heard it can take up to 3 months before oath. There was a big ceremony in the convention center on 5/10/2006
Here is the list of upcoming naturalization ceremonies in Minnesota:

http://www.mnd.uscourts.gov/2006_naturalization.htm

Here is my humble advice. Fill and address forwarding form at the post office and keep in touch with the landlord or the new residents to make sure the letter doesn't get sent to the old address.

fingerPrint for citizenship in MN

Application Date- 04/05/2006
FP Date = ?

it's been a almost 2 months and i haven't heard from INS yet so i am just wondering is there anyone who have applied at same time in St.paul, MN

Received oath letter today!

Information Update –

Thanks to everyone on this forum.

Application sent - 12/28/05
PD - 12/29/05
NOA - 1/14/06
FP Notice - 2/3/06
FP Date - 2/25/06
Interview Date - 5/11/06
Oath Date - 06/21/06 in Minneapolis

fingerPrint for citizenship in MN

Is there anyone who applied N-400 after or around 04/01/2006 and heard about fingerprint from St.paul, MN

Received FP Notice Letter

Thanks a lot to everyone on this forum.

My N-400 timeline:
4/11/06: N-400 PD
4/20/06: Check cashed
5/30/06: FP Notice
6/17/06: FP Schedule Date.