NSC - Plastic Tracker

Hi Lakshya

Lakshya,

My wife's case was transferred to Chicago in June 2005 and attended the interview on Sep 13. Officer stamped her passport and collected photographs and index finger print on the same day. Two days back, she received a welcome letter by USPS mail. Online case status is not changed yet. Waiting for card.

Thanks.

Thanks SK_Chicago for info.
It means I should get Welcome Letter at least after 15 days of Interview.

I think that was Biometrics code 2 which everybody is refering before receiving cards.
If that is the case we will get it pretty soon.

(My IIO said to wait for 4-6 months and other transferred guy was told to wait for 2-3 months.... I think they are just saying it to keep people off enquiring too much.)

Lakshya, received card

As a surprise, my wife's card received today. Still online status/LUD doesn't change. It still shows as, this case has been transferred to Chicago office... After interview, officer told us to expect the card within 6 months. This was posted on Sep 30, from KY.

Anyway, it is done now. Good luck to you.

Thanks.

Hello SK_Chicago.....
As I posted earlier I also got "Welcome Notice" Letter yesterday...withing 15 days. Now hope that I will also get my cards very soon...
After my approval http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=143065&page=14&pp=15

Letter says
Receipt Date is June 1, 2005 and Notice Date is Sep 30,2005.
I was approved on 22nd Sep'05.
Don't know What this Receipt Date is?
It has been given a different LIN # also.
and Case Type is I181.

It also says I will receive my cards in 3 weeks.
If so that is really great.

Any Input Gurus?

Received Plastic cards

Yep it happened again...
[I wish they were this much fast during my I-485]
On 10/14/2005 I received my plastic cards and also one more welcome letter... same matter with diff date.
(USCIS is really efficient once you are approved :) )
It was pretty fast.
Also it means if transfer cases are approved and stamped, there is no need for Biometrics.

Anyway dear friends this journey is over.
Thanks a lot for all your help and Special Thanks to Mr. Rajiv to provide us a platform to share all worries.

Good Luck friends..