NSC - Plastic Tracker

gheewalabhai888

Registered Users (C)
I thought a lot of us have on this stage, may be we should start tracking card activities as well.

Mine stamping 2/04 , nearly 6 months.

Passport Stamped and waiting for Plastic Card

Hi,

For all people(different I-485 AD, I-551 PSD(DD/MM/YY) in this stage. I hope it would be helpful to share this info.

Please put your info in the attached file, or just post here, and I will put them together.

AD: I-485 Approval Date
PSD: Passport Stamped Date
PRD: Plastic Card Received Date

AD : 06/01/2004
PSD : 06/15/2004
PRD: ?

Regards,

IDreams

Please check the last page of this thread for the UPDATED INFORMATION :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, if this is of any help...
ad: 13 nov 03
psd:21 nov 03
no plastic card for me(primary applicant)and my son yet, but my wife's card came in a month ago. we all went together for stamping at columbus ohio. iam tired of calling the toll free no all these yrs. f##k it. i will wait till it shows up in my mail box otherwise go again for restamping of the pp. well,anyways i renewed 3 eads before, now it changed into pp stamping ,thats all. somehow, some of the lucky ones get the nonstop train and things happen real fast, and here iam, got into a passenger train on a single track....

Hcgcwait.

Did you change your address by any chance after stamping?

Did you write your address on Original approval letter correctly?

ID AD PSD* PLASTIC
-------------------------------------------------------------

Gheewalabhai888 - 02/04/2004
Fireball 03/04/2004 03/04/2004
Chq 06/15/2004 06/ /2004
Idreams 06/01/2004 06/15/2004
hcgcwait 11/13/2003 11/21/2003
Srjumde 07/07/2004 07/21/2004

(* PSD -PASSPORT STAMPING DATE)

Dont know if you guys are aware ... CA people are getting the card in 3 weeks or so and TX people are getting it in 3-4 days !!!

I have update the attached file.

:)

AD: I-485 Approval Date
PSD: Passport Stamped Date
PRD: Plastic Card Received Date

I am in the same boat:)

My wife and my son got plastic cards 1 month ago, I (principal applicant) not yet. Don't worry, I think we can get it sooner or later, maybe tomorrow, the day after....)

Details
stamped 3/18/2004 (three of us)

Wife and son (got Plastic card on June)
Me, still smiling and crossing my fingers:)

hi srjumde, no,my address was the same. i received my i485 approvals to my address, but some how my wife didnt receive hers at that time,so, we updated hers one more time with those idiots. well my son and i received our 485 approvals to this address so i dont think thats an issue, but u know what anything is possible with these dumb heads.
hey gheewalabhai, my son and i still has the same online msg "ur case is approved on so and so date blah blah blah, but for my wife when she received her card the online msg has changed to ur case has been completed and the card has been mailed or something like that.
i dont know y this ins office is so f##ked up. its worse than the indian revenue offices. at least there u can physically reach ur file in the offfice and may be can bribe the babu to do his job. but here u r stuck with those parrots in the toll free line and god only knows abt ur file in the office. if u r lucky it'll move fast otherwise u r stuck forever. where is the accountability and quality control, when csc can issue a card in 3 wks and tsc in 10 days.nsc sucks big time. yuck.

My LUD changed to 07/27/2004.
My friends in office tell me that it seems that plastic is ordered and they had the same thing with them.

Let us hope, will keep posted.

srjumde said:
My LUD changed to 07/27/2004.
My friends in office tell me that it seems that plastic is ordered and they had the same thing with them.

Let us hope, will keep posted.

After my Passport stamped on 06/15/04, my LUD changed on 06/22/04, then nothing happend. :D