NSC - Plastic Tracker

My lawyer seems to be of the opinion that the card will be automatically generated and mailed to us without having to go for stamping. Can anyone please confirm/disprove this assertion?

Plastic Card

All
I called the CIS this morning on the 1-800 number listed in the USCIS.gov website to ask us call them in case plastic card has not been received if it's more than 60 days after stamping.

As per the Lady whom i spoke to , i should be receiving the plastic card within 3 to 4 weeks and a welcome letter as well.She took all the info , lin#, dob, address, A# ,country of birth and Citizenship by birth info.

AD : April 29th
Stamping :May 10th
Hope this helps

suganthy said:
All
I called the CIS this morning on the 1-800 number listed in the USCIS.gov website to ask us call them in case plastic card has not been received if it's more than 60 days after stamping.

As per the Lady whom i spoke to , i should be receiving the plastic card within 3 to 4 weeks and a welcome letter as well.She took all the info , lin#, dob, address, A# ,country of birth and Citizenship by birth info.

AD : April 29th
Stamping :May 10th
Hope this helps

suganthy,

Thank you very much for your information.

Wish you get your card soon.

But why USCIS had the different answer to the same question???

Such as denman posted:

Called USCIS
I called the number.
Was told by the customer service representative that :
"As per information available with me, afterthe approval of I-485, it takes apprx. 90-120 days to create the card and mail it".
She asked me to check after mid-September.
My approval date was: May-2004.

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is called ' Show me the Face and I will tel you the RULE'.

It seems they liked suganthy's face better than denman's :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

srjumde said:
This is called ' Show me the Face and I will tel you the RULE'.

It seems they liked suganthy's face better than denman's :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

:( :mad:
:D :D :D

I called CIS for the card and was told that they have initiated a query. I received a letter from them saying " We have received yr I-89 and it will take 12-18 months for the card."

DAMN!!

Plastic card tracking

Center:NSC
I485 AD: 07/19/04
Stamping date: 08/02/04
Stamped in Bloomington, MN
When will I get my plastic card: ?

mac98 said:
Center:NSC
I485 AD: 07/19/04
Stamping date: 08/02/04
Stamped in Bloomington, MN
When will I get my plastic card: ?

According to USCIS website, you will get your card in 60 days! :D

UPDATED with your infor

A former collegue of mine recently got his card. It took about 8 months. I am hoping for the same for the rest of us.

Can you guys tell me if this Plastic Card issuance falls under I-90. If yes, then the posted date for fresh issuance of I-90 is Oct/2003. Lets all again go to sleep as we all did patiently (yes sleep with patience !!) for all our previous stages :D

mi2004 said:
Can you guys tell me if this Plastic Card issuance falls under I-90. If yes, then the posted date for fresh issuance of I-90 is Oct/2003. Lets all again go to sleep as we all did patiently (yes sleep with patience !!) for all our previous stages :D

:rolleyes: :confused: :D :cool: