NSC - Plastic Tracker

Hi Srikanth,

Submit a NON-availability certificate from local authorities in India and along with two affidavites from ur wife's parents or uncles or auties. She will be ok. I did same thing for me. There was no issue.

Good luck.
---------------------------------
srikanthsiva said:
Waiting for the card mailed.....

Received RFE for wife's 485...so that put our celebration on hold. (We didnt submit birth cert but instead submitted consulate verfication). This might possibly be the issue....her birth cert has wrong DOB...so thats why we didnt send it in (and it took too long to even get it).

Thanks

GCNSC2004 said:
Hi Srikanth,

Submit a NON-availability certificate from local authorities in India and along with two affidavites from ur wife's parents or uncles or auties. She will be ok. I did same thing for me. There was no issue.
---------------------------------

Thanks GCNSC2004,

Do you think local authorities will now issue non-availability after we got them to issue the birth cert in November 04?

Card received today

Card received today.

EB2/India/NSC
PD Dec 2002
I-485 ND Jan 2004
I-485 AD Jun 6, 2005
Biometric Jul 30, 2005
CO Aug 1, 2005
CM Aug 4, 2005
CR Aug 6, 2005

This completes my GC process, but my spouse and child are still waiting for I-485 approval.

thanks.

Card mailed

Got email that card was mailed August 6....only god knows which address it was mailed to!!

I am currently in a 'temp' address which I did not update USCIS with. Will see if the card comes somewhere....

My I485 was approved on 06/01/2005 and my biometic FP were taken today.
Can anyone tell me when my LUD will change and when can get my cards.

I received my card today. It sure is beautiful.

OK, it's not beautiful, it's pretty plain and ugly, at least the front. The back is kind of neat and cannot be appreciated in pictures. But it's so nice to finally hold in my hands.

Congrats!!!

cfiler said:
I received my card today. It sure is beautiful.

OK, it's not beautiful, it's pretty plain and ugly, at least the front. The back is kind of neat and cannot be appreciated in pictures. But it's so nice to finally hold in my hands.

Ur DONE!!!!!!

congrats dude....enjoy!!!

Received Cards

Received cards in mail yesterday. End of the GC Journey
:) :) ;) :) :D
-----------------------
485 Approved - 06/03/2005
Card Ordered - 08/01/2005
Card Mailed - 08/04/2005
Card Received - 08/08/2005

Biometrics process done

Hi All,

Today, my biometric process done at San Jose, CA. It was very cool. Within 5 minutes I was done. They took right index finger print, photo, signature from me. Card ordered this evening. See more details at signature.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the card

Got the card today. As cflier said.....it does feel good. But my battle is only half over.....as you can see in my signature below.

Thanks everyone!!

srikanthsiva said:
Got the card today. As cflier said.....it does feel good. But my battle is only half over.....as you can see in my signature below.

Thanks everyone!!

How long does it take to get Plastic Cards from the date of approval?

address change

We changed our address and filed AR 11. NSC sent the card apparently at the old address. Post office did not forward it to us and NSC told us that they did not receive it either and asking us to file I90 for replacement of card.

Is there anything that I can do? It's $255 per card (185+ 70 biometrics).

Thanks,

qazxsw

Card Mailed! Update: Card received

Got an email from USCIS/CRIS that the plastic cards were mailed today for my wife & I.

Card received on Sep 3rd 2005

3years and 9months

I finally got the e-mail saying that the card was ordered.
My I-485 EB3 was aproved on February 2002.
It took 3 years and 9 months for the whole process.
However ,it is not over yet.My wife is still waiting for I-485 aproval.

U just need to pay the biometrics fee $70

Hi qazxsw,

You do not need to pay the application fee since you never recieved the original card. You just need to pay the $70 biometrics fee.

ALl the best.
GCUSER

Any ideas when the GC is sent after biometric?

Hi everybody, got my I-485 approval recently, Boimetric notice scheduled for 24th of September. planning to go for biometric soon for personal reason.
But want to know how long does it takes to get the card after biometric done.
Thank you :)

8 working days

waitingfor_gc said:
Hi everybody, got my I-485 approval recently, Boimetric notice scheduled for 24th of September. planning to go for biometric soon for personal reason.

Based on many threads in this forum, it will be taking 8 - 10 working days to get the physical card after code 2 BM done.. but depends on luck .. saw some postings saying that they got in 4 working days..

Got my spouse's and mine in 4 working days

waitingfor_gc said:

Just got mine today and my spouse's yesterday :D ! My wife's took longer overall days due to Labor Day weekend. Please see my signature & good luck!

biometric done!

Last Saturday we went to Detroit office to do our biometric. They didn't say much and did our code 2 FP.
Thank you all for the feedback.

Anybody receivedd card after Transfer Case

I was transfered to Chicago Local office in May'05. I got my Interview scheduled on 09/22/05 and same day was approved.

Officer Stamped my passport (I551 etc.) and
1. Took my latest 2 Photos
2. Took my signature in on a Card
3. Took print of Right Index finger.

So is this biometrics?
Should I wait for Biometrics or Welcome/Card Ordered Letter?

Any Input Gurus?