NSC - Plastic Tracker

Card Ordered

Recevied the card ordered emails yesterday, here are my details. No biometrics.

485 A/D : 04/01/2005
PP Stamp : 04/06/2005 (detroit)
Dup Notice: 06/03/2005 (duplicate notice of 485 approval)
LUD1 : 06/16/2005
LUD2 : 07/26/2005
CO : 07/28/2005

regards,
Sreddy227

How did you go for PP?

Srinu_gc/Sreddy227,
Did your approval notice saying do not take any action or wait for biometrics?. How did you go for PP as recent approval notice's saying not to take any action?. Please post the details ... if possible i will also go and get it stamped .. 30+ days over .. no notice for biometrics or no lud change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe USCIS introduced biometrics procedure some time in late April early May time frame. Hence I would guess that my case wasn't affected. Per old process, we took Infopass apt and got our finger prints and stamping done.

Luckily, both messages changed - for self and spouse, although my wife's update happened a day before mine. Hopefully your case will get updated today.

I'll post again, soon after I hear that card is mailed. Have a good weekend!

Card ordered

EB2/India/NSC
PD Dec 2002
I-485 ND Jan 2004 (not concurrent)
I-485 AD June 6, 2005
On Jul 25, tried to get PP stamping at Chicago office
Didn't get PP stamping, but received biometric notice from the office.
On Jul 30, completed biometric
On Aug 1, LUD & message changed and received mail saying card ordered

Thanks

card ordered but not mailed

Gurus,

Need your advice. Online message changed that card was ordered on 7/28. We did not receive any e-mail. LUD is still 7/29 with the same message, any idea how long it would be before they mail the cards? I thought it should happen in a couple of days after they order the card, just as EADs.
Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Traditional Notice

jk_GC,

we recvd the traditional old notices advising us to go to the local office.

regards,
Sreddy227

jk_GC said:
Srinu_gc/Sreddy227,
Did your approval notice saying do not take any action or wait for biometrics?. How did you go for PP as recent approval notice's saying not to take any action?. Please post the details ... if possible i will also go and get it stamped .. 30+ days over .. no notice for biometrics or no lud change.

Card mailed

Card mailed on 08/02, but only for myself, no word on spouses card :confused: , wonder what's going on, any experiences?

regards,
sreddy227

Received cards for Son and Myself, online status says card is mailed for wife too, but haven't got it yet, hopefully its in the mail.

Card mailed today

EB2/India/NSC
I-485 ND Jan 2004
I-485 AD June 6, 2005
Biometric Jul 30, 2005
Card Ordered Aug 1, 2005
Card Mailed Aug 4, 2005

Thanks.

Cards Received...Journey Complete

Good Luck to all those waiting for approvals. Our journey is over...finally!
Thanks to everyone on this forum.

Plast card lost in usps

Hi guys

Mine and my wife's card was ordered and mailed on july 22nd.I got mine and didn't get my wife's yet. My wife always has the issue in getting mails. Actually the addres we have given were of our friend's house. Even though mine and my wife's name is there in the mail box, My wife always had issue in getting mails to that address.

So I assume that, my wife is not going to get that plastic card . So want to change my address (to my current one) and order the card again. I know that I have to send form 11. Please let me know if I need to do anything else other than calling the ucis and aks them to re order the card.

thank you
Matt

Card ordered

Waiting for the card mailed.....

Received RFE for wife's 485...so that put our celebration on hold. (We didnt submit birth cert but instead submitted consulate verfication). This might possibly be the issue....her birth cert has wrong DOB...so thats why we didnt send it in (and it took too long to even get it).