NSC - Plastic Tracker

superchaks said:
Hi Guys ,

It's been more that 60 days of my PP stamping. Do you think i should call USCIS Customer service to check on the status of the card. I had my stamping done at SFO Local Office on April 14th, 2005 (no change in LUD after the approval e-mail). Is their any one in the same boat. Any input on this is greatly appreciated....

Somewhere i have seen if you have been granted permanent residency and have not recieved the card more than 60 days call the 800 .

Please suggest gurus!!!

Thanks

I got my stamping done at SFO on March 29th, My LUD changed after 10 days.
Today I received emails saying my card has been ordered today.
I think you will get yours in another week or so.

a.bhai said:
========================================================
You mean that the letter I received is not approval letter ? I got my pp stampped too. My attorny call me and with his letter as decribed above pp stampped. My copy, same letter, I received later because of my address change. Please clearify. Thanks a lot.

Hi balabon : Bold letters in your matter are due to I was trying to" cut and paste". Sorry I am not computer man. It is not with any intention of change in your original matter. I am sorry.

Oh! Sorry for non-clear answer.
I mean that the welcome letter is not the same with approval letter, nothing more.

Here is my stats

Our journey will be over in another week or so. We had Biometrics today eventhough we had submitted our photo and FP during our stamping. Just now I received 4 emails informing that card has been ordered. I know it will take another week or so to get the card by mail.

EB3 India
PD Jan 2002
I-140/I485 ND Feb 2003
I140 AD Mar 2003
I485 AD Apr 2005
PP Stamped 4/22/2005
Biometrics Code 2 - 6/16/2005
Card Ordered - 6/16/2005
Card Reveived - ????

Thanks everyone for your support. Thanks Rajiv for such an excellent platform to share our concerns and questions.

JS

js123431 said:
Our journey will be over in another week or so. We had Biometrics today eventhough we had submitted our photo and FP during our stamping. Just now I received 4 emails informing that card has been ordered. I know it will take another week or so to get the card by mail.
what do you mean by Biometrics Code 2 after PP? do you mean seccond fingeprint?
what did they send after PP?
where did you do your PP?
Thanks,

EB3 India
PD Jan 2002
I-140/I485 ND Feb 2003
I140 AD Mar 2003
I485 AD Apr 2005
PP Stamped 4/22/2005
Biometrics Code 2 - 6/16/2005
Card Ordered - 6/16/2005
Card Reveived - ????

Thanks everyone for your support. Thanks Rajiv for such an excellent platform to share our concerns and questions.

JS

Anyone got stamping done in Boston

Hi
Did anyone get the I-551 stamping done at Boston INS.
How long does it take to receive the card after stamping?

what do you mean by Biometrics Code 2 after PP? do you mean seccond fingeprint? -- No this is not 2nd FP, it is a new system. After approval USCIS will send you instruction to visit local office for Biometrics where they will take your photo, finger print and signature.
what did they send after PP? Notice to visit local office for biometrics.
where did you do your PP? PP means Passport which has been issued by my country of origin. If you mean by which place I did my stamping the answer is Columbus, OH.

Hope this helps.

JS

what do U mean?

Hi I485sept03,

What do you mean "LUD changed on your green Card"? Do you mean after you recieved your cards the LUD changed? Yep. it happend in my wifes case not mine.

Thanks,
GCUSER

I got approved in Feb, and Stamped in End of March and waiting for the cards.
The LUD changed for mine in June 7th and stoped with no masseges.
For My wife the LUD changed today.

Is it normal?

U will get Ur cards soon

Hi I485sept03,

You might expect your card ordered message soon. All the best.

Thanks,
GCUSER

Called USCIS after 60 days

Guys,
I called USCIS after 60 day period they took all the information the phone and said i should here something in the next 30 days w.r.t to the Plastic card. I placed this call on 06/16/05. The LUD changed on June 20th with reference to the request i made and if i don't here anything in the next 30 days i call call back to the 800 number. What does this mean? I had my approval on April 1st and my PP stamping on Apr 14th.

Please suggest gurus!!!

Thanks

superchaks said:
Guys,
I called USCIS after 60 day period they took all the information the phone and said i should here something in the next 30 days w.r.t to the Plastic card. I placed this call on 06/16/05. The LUD changed on June 20th with reference to the request i made and if i don't here anything in the next 30 days i call call back to the 800 number. What does this mean? I had my approval on April 1st and my PP stamping on Apr 14th.

Please suggest gurus!!!

Thanks
Did you do your biometrics already? If you have not done so, then they will send you an appoitment for biometrics (code 2 or 3) and generally you will get the card within one to two weeks. Previously it is the PP that prompted the card production and now it is biometics.
hope this helps.

pwdg,

I used my AP to travel out of the country. When i came back, at the port of entry they took a picture of mine and electronic Finger print ( I believe this has something to do with biometrics). Correct me if i'm wrong. I never received any letter after my (PP stamping/finger print for card) for any kind of biometrics.

Please suggest!!

Thanks

superchaks said:
pwdg,

I used my AP to travel out of the country. When i came back, at the port of entry they took a picture of mine and electronic Finger print ( I believe this has something to do with biometrics). Correct me if i'm wrong. I never received any letter after my (PP stamping/finger print for card) for any kind of biometrics.

Please suggest!!

Thanks
I am not sure of what you did at the airport will count for your biometrics for the card. what was in your approval notice? did it say that you will received the card in next 90 days or did it say that you will get another letter for biometrics?

superchaks said:
Guys,

Please suggest gurus!!!

Thanks

Next time when you talk to the 800 number ask them for fwd your call to a teir 2 officer, he should have an access to your file and see you status exactly. all the best

Card Ordered

I got a mail saying that my card was ordered on 06/16/05. No updates after that. It has been 6 days now. Anyone in the same situation?

Did you get biometric appointment or Card coming directly.

Did you get biometric appointment or Card coming directly. If you got biometric appointment, when it happened?? Could please tell us??

kalki_gc said:
I got a mail saying that my card was ordered on 06/16/05. No updates after that. It has been 6 days now. Anyone in the same situation?

kalki_gc, I did my bio metric on 6/15/05 after getting 485 approval on 6/6/05. After bio metric message was updated that card has been ordered. This message was 6/15/05 in the evening. Yesterday I got email stating that the card has been sent. I'm hoping to get the card sometime next week.