NSC - Plastic Tracker

kalki_gc said:
Got the biometric appt letter. Had my biometrics on 06/16.

For dependants: Biometric on 16th, card ordered 17th, Nothing further till date.

For me: Biomtrics on 22nd. Nothing after that--not even card ordered. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Guys,

I had my PP stamped at Seatle on 03/25/05. Since then, I haven't got any Biometric request.

On 06/16/05 I got mail & status updated saying that:

"On June 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Guys, (who received biometric request after PP stamping)
where the request will go? to the attorney who filed the I-485 or to my address? USCIS took my home address when I had my PP stamped.

What about other guys who done PP stamping? Have they got the card yet? Did they also got biometric request?

Thanks

Plastic card problem

Hi Gurus,

I request your advise on getting my plastic card after stamping has already been done.

Please see details on sequence of events below

1) I-485 approved and I-89/I-551 passport stamping done. It has be about 3 months since
I-89/I-551 passport stamping.

2) I changed mailing address thru INS call center, which was updated in the INS system.
INS sent letter that there was a date in the I-89 form that was missing. In the letter,
INS did not specifiy what date was missing but did say that the said INS Service Center
was experiencing 6 months to 1 yr of delays. No next steps etc. were mentioned in that
letter.

3) INS call center Immigration Officers also could not find out what date was missing in
the I-89 form. They said to talk to INS Support Center i.e. same place I-89/I-551 stamping
was done.

4) A new I-89 was filed at the INS Support Center along with photocopies of INS letter and
passport stamp. It has been over a month since that time.

Q1) Was filing a new I-89 the right thing to do? I hope it does not cause confusion.

Q2) Is there anything I can do to expedite the plastic card publishing?

Q3) Is my I-551 stamp as good as a plastic card?

Please advise.

Plastic Card Problem

Hi Gurus,

I request your advise on getting my plastic card after stamping has already been done.

Please see details on sequence of events below

1) I-485 approved and I-89/I-551 passport stamping done. It has be about 3 months since
I-89/I-551 passport stamping.

2) I changed mailing address thru INS call center, which was updated in the INS system.
INS sent letter that there was a date in the I-89 form that was missing. In the letter,
INS did not specifiy what date was missing but did say that the said INS Service Center
was experiencing 6 months to 1 yr of delays. No next steps etc. were mentioned in that
letter.

3) INS call center Immigration Officers also could not find out what date was missing in
the I-89 form. They said to talk to INS Support Center i.e. same place I-89/I-551 stamping
was done.

4) A new I-89 was filed at the INS Support Center along with photocopies of INS letter and
passport stamp. It has been over a month since that time.

Q1) Was filing a new I-89 the right thing to do? I hope it does not cause confusion.

Q2) Is there anything I can do to expedite the plastic card publishing?

Q3) Is my I-551 stamp as good as a plastic card?

Please advise.

Cards Mailed

Got emails saying that my cards were mailed yesterday.

Card Ordered: 06/16
Card Mailed: 06/27

yes

I got my passport stamped a month back. But I went for a biometrics after that and then the card was ordered.

My appln is with NSC.

kalki_gc, congrats .. you should get it this week then. I got my card on Monday!! 4 years for the entire process! June 2001- June 2005

How long to wait?

Hi all, I got an email on June 14 saying that my card was ordered and it will me be mailed as soon as it is ready. On June I got 10 emails saying that my card was mailed but till today ( June 30) I haven't got it. Is it normal? Before all other letters from USCIS I got in 2/3 days. Interestingly my wife's card came with out any notice. Is any one in the same boat?

correction!

Ohh here are the dates

Stamping on March22
Card ordered June 14
Card mailed June 22

Card not yet recieved???

Update

Dependant Card ordered: 17th June after Biometrics on 16th.
Card Mailed: 28th June (10 e-mails for each on 29th June)
CR: ??

Myself: Biometrics -22nd June:
CO:??

Finally Done!

Recvd my cards today. Finally this journey is over after four years. Thank you evryone for your help in the forum.

Card Ordered: 06/16
Card Mailed: 06/27
Recvd: 07/01

Fahmed

Hi Fahmed,

My wife card was mailed on June 10th we have not received yet. I recieved my card on 14th. I called the CS they asked me to wait for 30 days to enquire about it. All the best.

GCUSER

Card received for dependent

Card received for dependent

Primary waiting

See sign for details.

any recent cards received in detroit?

My passport was stamped during 1stwk Aprl 05 in Detroit. Any idea when I can expect the card? Last update was 2nd June. No change in message.
Do I need a transit visa if I go to India via Frankfurt?
Gurus, please comment.
THANK YOU.

plastic yet to come stamped on 15th april 05

Friends
Went to stamping on 15th April 05 in San Jose.
My service center is Nebraska, any of you in the
same situation.
Called INS customer service shows some activity
on 5th July 05, but no changes in status.
Any clues here.