NSC - Plastic Tracker

does this mean anything?

Hi Gurus,

My passport was stamped on 4/5 in Detroit. LUD changed on 6/2 but the message is the same (approved on 3/16...). Does this mean anything? Please let me know.

Thank You!!!!!

My I-485 status just got updated and it says that my card was ordered on 6/3/05. So I should probably get the card in approx. 2-3 weeks. My I-485 was approved on 2/9/05 and my PP was stamped in Detroit on 2/23/05.

Srinu_gc, the LUD change indicates that your details have been sent from Detroit to the central location from where the cards will be ordered. My LUD had changed on 3/21/05 without a status change too.

Hi
I am also seeing the same. LUD has changed but the status message is still the same(app approved...). After the LUD changes how long does it typically take for the card to get ordered.

Card Ordered

I just got an email that my card was ordered today. My details are as follows:

Approval Date - 20-Jan-2005
Passport Stamp Date - 7-Feb-2005 (Indianapolis)
LUD Change after Stamp - 15-Mar-2005 (NSC Receive Date)
Card Ordered Date - 3-Jun-2005.
Card Mailed Date - ???
Card Received Date - ???

Cheers,

Finally we got our cards. My daughter and I got them on 5/31 (ordered on 5/25) and wife got hers today (ordered on 5/26).

Japanese said:
Dear All -

I just got my permanent resident card in the mail today - no misspelled word although I would like my picture to look better than this.

This concludes my long, long journey with USCIS. The whole process has begun with regular labor certification filing on 31 July 2000, and I have been discouraged so many times through this journey. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all your support. Have faith! Your turn will come.

With sincerest regards,

Japanese

Congratulations Japanese. Being a member of IL NSC group, I am glad it is all over for you. BTW coincidentally I got mine on 5/31 too.

All Over

Finally all over :)
Cards ordered on 5/24 and received today. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Ordered

I got an email that my card was ordered on 06/02/05...Hopefully i will get it in a week.

Card received

Card received on 6/4/05, PP stamped on 2/24 in Detroit. CO 5/31, CM 6/2.

Thanks, MXC~

Thanks for your kind words! I am just itching to experiment using the card at the border. This may sound silly but I may just go to Canada and reenter for a day...just for the heck of it.

Japanese

My family traveled abroad last weekend and yes it was a great feeling to flash the cards. I will be traveling next month and just can't wait to travel for a change with the feeling that my stay here is for real now!

card ordered

Received e-mail yesterday that my card was ordered.

485 approved 2/17/05
Passport stamped 3/21/05 (traditional procedure: submitted myself 2 photos, 1 fingerprint and signature)
Card ordered 6/7/05

stonewall said:
Received e-mail yesterday that my card was ordered.

485 approved 2/17/05
Passport stamped 3/21/05 (traditional procedure: submitted myself 2 photos, 1 fingerprint and signature)
Card ordered 6/7/05
==============
stonewall - In which city did you get your stamping?

lets hope our cards are ordered soon

we got our passport stamped on march 22, des moines iowa. Is it ok to think that our card ordering is around? Who knows!!!! :confused:

Mail recieved 'Card ordered' for me and Spouse on 6/9. No news of card for our daughter.

PP stamped 3/26 @ St Louis, MO - for all three of us.

ALL DONE....Its bye to everyone

Hi all,
I finally received my Card. Thanks everyone for sharing and being supportive in this long journey.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

PP stamp 4/1/05 ATL

Hi,
I got the PP stamp from Atlanta on 4/1/2005.
485 Approval 2/7/05 Nebraska Service Center.
still waiting for the plastic card.
any one had PP stamps around that date?

Thanks
immi_tracker

I finally received my Permanent Resident card yesterday.

I-485 AD 2/9/05
PP stamping 2/23/05
Card Ordered 6/3/05
Card Received 6/9/05

Thanks to all members of the forum and best of luck to everyone.