Here are my details:

I485 approval date: Feb 25, 2005
PP stamping date: Mar 10, 2005
CO: June 7, 2005
CM: June 10, 2005
CR: ??

Card Ordered

Hi Guys,

My card and spouse cards were ordered on June 06 and mailed on June 09.

I485 approval date: Feb 10, 2005
PP stamping date: Mar 10, 2005 (SFO)
CO: June 6, 2005
CM: June 9, 2005

Thank you very much for sharing the info and I wish all the best for the GC waiters.

GCUSER

CD Recceived

We have received our cards. Thanks to all forum members who supported thru this long journey.

AD: Feb 24,2005 PP stamped: Mar 10, 2005 at Texas Service Center
CO:6/1/2005
CM:6/4/2005
CR:6/8/2005

Thx

All Done

All,

We received our cards last night and all the information on the card is correct. The journey is finally complete. This forum has been an excellent source of information and support throughout this journey.

My details are as follows:
AD - 20-Jan-2005
PP - 7-Feb-2005 (@Indianapolis)
LUD - 15-Mar-2005
CO - 3-Jun-2005
CM - 7-Jun-2005
CR - 9-Jun-2005.

Good luck to everybody waiting and thanks for the support.

Cheers,

card received

EB 2 concurrent
PD 11/11/02
140/485 RD 3/6/04
Approved 2/17/05
Passport stamped 3/21/05 (Kansas City)
Card ordered 6/7/05
Card mailed 6/10/05
Card received 6/13/05

Good luck to everybody!

Employment based I-485.

Interview Columbus OH - May 19, 2005
Welcome letter - dated June 1, 2005
Plastic card - June 13, 2005

How is welcom letter.....

balabon1 said:
Employment based I-485.

Interview Columbus OH - May 19, 2005
Welcome letter - dated June 1, 2005
Plastic card - June 13, 2005

====================================================

How is your welcome letter ? Is that type like.....Congratulation....you have chose ... plastic card will be mailed within 180 days.... if you need to travel contact your local office and get stampped... etc. etc and a approval date on top rt. corner of simple white paper letter..... Because I received a approval letter from cleveland office five weeks before and I have not received card yet. Please respond this. Thank you.

Card lost in mail???

Hi both my and my spouses cards were mailed on June 7th but we still have not received them. We changed our address on May 9th, updated the USCIS (both by AR11 and phone) and added the forwarding address to the post office. It has been a week and we still have not got the card. Is there a possibility the cards were returned to USCIS and trashed? What can we do to get the cards?

a.bhai said:
How is your welcome letter ? Is that type like.....Congratulation....you have chose ... plastic card will be mailed within 180 days.... if you need to travel contact your local office and get stampped... etc. etc and a approval date on top rt. corner of simple white paper letter..... Because I received a approval letter from cleveland office five weeks before and I have not received card yet. Please respond this. Thank you.

It is not available right now, i am typing from work.

No, it is not an approval letter.
Welcome letter looks like an usual receipt notice (I-485, I-140, etc.) - Yellow color with torch.
It contains congatulations and the following information like "plastic card will be mailed to you within next 21 day from the notice date indicated in this letter"
Received in 13 days.

Card lost in mail???

Hi Can someone please tell us if the cards are sent by third class mail or by first class mail? We talked to the local post office and they say that the third class mail does not get forwarded as it is "junk mail" . Is USCIS trying to save money and sending out cards by third class mail after what they charge fir the process?
I would really appreciate any insight on this.

got card

I got my Physical GC yesterday by ordinary post.

I485
Applied on June 17 2003
Approved on March 8, 2005 without RFE
PP Stamped
March 17, 2005
Card Orderd on May 9, 2005
Card Recieved on May 13, 2005

chicago_gc said:
Hi Can someone please tell us if the cards are sent by third class mail or by first class mail? We talked to the local post office and they say that the third class mail does not get forwarded as it is "junk mail" . Is USCIS trying to save money and sending out cards by third class mail after what they charge fir the process?
I would really appreciate any insight on this.

Third class mails are printed flyers. It cannot be third class mail. It should be first class mail

Is it not an approval letter ?

balabon1 said:
It is not available right now, i am typing from work.

No, it is not an approval letter. Please clearify.
Welcome letter looks like an usual receipt notice (I-485, I-140, etc.) - Yellow color with torch.
It contains congatulations and the following information like "plastic card will be mailed to you within next 21 day from the notice date indicated in this letter"
Received in 13 days.
========================================================
You mean that the letter I received is not approval letter ? I got my pp stampped too. My attorny call me and with his letter as decribed above pp stampped. My copy, same letter, I received later because of my address change. Please clearify. Thanks a lot.

Hi balabon : Bold letters in your matter are due to I was trying to" cut and paste". Sorry I am not computer man. It is not with any intention of change in your original matter. I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your replies. Has anyone gone through the experience when the cards were returned to USCIS? How long does it take for them to resend the cards? I have started a new thread for my issue as I don't know which catagory I fit in now.

Call USCIS or not regd Card????

Hi Guys ,

It's been more that 60 days of my PP stamping. Do you think i should call USCIS Customer service to check on the status of the card. I had my stamping done at SFO Local Office on April 14th, 2005 (no change in LUD after the approval e-mail). Is their any one in the same boat. Any input on this is greatly appreciated....

Somewhere i have seen if you have been granted permanent residency and have not recieved the card more than 60 days call the 800 .

Please suggest gurus!!!

Thanks

superchaks,

I called yesterday since it was 60 days since stamping (April 11th). Did get thru to an NSC officer and learnt that my I-89 card with FPs etc. had been received back in NSC on April 18th, but not sure if theres any other use of calling because she repeated the usual line about it takes 60-120 days after stamping etc. ...

bharad1