NSC - Plastic Tracker

I got my card today. I don't know what they did to the original pictures but I really look like a clown on it :)

2005-01-27 - Approval Date
2005-02-15 - PP Stamped
2005-05-21 - Card Ordered
2005-05-25 - Card Mailed
2005-05-27 - Card Received

Guys
Any Idea,

Only Dependents message changed to card ordered. Both of us did stamping on March 1st

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Card received

Dear All -

I just got my permanent resident card in the mail today - no misspelled word although I would like my picture to look better than this.

This concludes my long, long journey with USCIS. The whole process has begun with regular labor certification filing on 31 July 2000, and I have been discouraged so many times through this journey. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all your support. Have faith! Your turn will come.

With sincerest regards,

Japanese

PP stamping

Went for PP stamping today. They temporary stamp the passport till Nov 2005. I asked whether I require Biometrics/finger printing. They said No. But in approval letter states “You may be required to do biometric/finger printing/signature blah blah……..”.
So iam confused now. Is this common with everybody. And they stamped the passport for just 6Months.
My PD April 2002
Approval May 24, 2005
PP stamp May 31, 2005.

How much time it will take to get card, or I have to go for finger printing, before I get card.

Please reply.

they are not green!

Received the cards on May 28 (spouse) and May 31 (myself). They are not green! Are we free? Free what?

What are we going to do if we lost the card when we travel outside the United States?

Card ordered on 05/24/2005 .... No Update after the 05/24/2005...

How long it will take to complete the card ordering process ?

How are you receiving your card ?

How you guys receive your plastic card ? I mean- by certified post?

Because my approval letter was sent by certified post.

PP stamping

PP stamping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you people give input to this. Thanks.

Went for PP stamping today. They temporary stamp the passport till Nov 2005. I asked whether I require Biometrics/finger printing. They said No. But in approval letter states “You may be required to do biometric/finger printing/signature blah blah……..”.
So iam confused now. Is this common with everybody. And they stamped the passport for just 6Months.
My PD April 2002
Approval May 24, 2005
PP stamp May 31, 2005.

How much time it will take to get card, or I have to go for finger printing, before I get card.

Please reply.

USCIS mailed us funny cards

We received our cards last week after half-year waiting. But the funny thing is my wife's picture was put on my card and my picture was put on my wife's. I called USCIS and was told we have to pay $140 (70 for each biometrics fee) to file I90 to replace the cards, the filing fee($185/each person ) was waived. It doesn't make sense that we pay for their error. Anybody has the phone # or mailing address to complain?

Sucks... USCIS can make any unexpected error

villager said:
Card ordered on 05/24/2005 .... No Update after the 05/24/2005...

How long it will take to complete the card ordering process ?

First ordered, then mailed, and then received: generally within 10 days.

////

Japanese said:
Dear All -

I just got my permanent resident card in the mail today - no misspelled word although I would like my picture to look better than this.

This concludes my long, long journey with USCIS. The whole process has begun with regular labor certification filing on 31 July 2000, and I have been discouraged so many times through this journey. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for all your support. Have faith! Your turn will come.

With sincerest regards,

Japanese
====================================================

How did you receive your card- by rgular mail or by certified mail ?

No responce yet......

a.bhai said:
How you guys receive your plastic card ? I mean- by certified post?

Because my approval letter was sent by certified post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

None to responce ?

Card Ordered

Got an email yesterday that cards were ordered for both solf and spouse on 5/31. PP stamped in Detroit on 2.24.