NSC - Plastic Tracker

card received

Sunks, Thanks!! I got it in the mail yesterday. Funny enough, when we went through immigration yesterday, the immigration officer at DTW told us that "the card should be delivered today". when we got home, while getting all the luggage inside, the mail car came, and we had only 3 letters...yes the cards.... :)

Pan, We got our passport stamped on 12/28/2004 at the Detroit Regional Office. Nohting since then until 5/16/05 saying the card was ordered, and 5/18/05 saying the card was mailed.

Thanks all,

Card not recived yet

Hello - My card was mailed on 5/17..Not received the card yet. Anybody in the same boat? I'm in Minnesota.. Looks like most people are getting in 2-3 days..
Thanks !

I have a silly question.

I had my passport stamped on March 7th and the card hasn't arrived yet.
Where do you guys check the status of your cards?
I never had the case number as I used to have for I-485 application.

no question is silly

If your passport was stamped on March 7th, you should have your case number (LIN#) in your passport as it is part of what the officer puts in.
Now, utilizing that number, check the status of your case. The same number is used for both the application as well as the card.

Hope it helps,

I got emails for both myself and spouse that card has been mailed on May 23rd 2005.

We got our PP stamped on March 9th 2005.

Finally I am getting my Card and it took only 40 days. Following are my details.

04-13-2005 -- Got my I-485 Approval mentioning that I will get the card in 120 Days.
04-28-2005 -- Got stamping at Detroit
05-20-2005 -- Card Ordered
05-24-2005 -- Card Mailed

USCIS Online Status Change

Hello Folks -

It's been a while since I last logged on here. I hope you are all doing well. I just got an email, indicating that my card has been order today. I will keep you all posted and let you know when I get my card.

Japanese

Change of address after 485 approval waiting for Card

Hi,

My GC was approved and got stamped on May'6th. Mean while I moved to another state. Applied AR-11 and called INS , they took my old and new addresses and LIN numbsers of all. Do i have do anything ?. I mean should i check with them after some time again to see if they real have my new address?. I am expecting my Plastic cards to be sent to my new address. Status was not updated yet. Still old message"Approved on April'22".

I have already posted this on Anytopics thread. Thought this may be an appropriate place.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1155855#post1155855

Thanks
Sudhakar

Normally how long to get card?

Hi, Folks,

I got an email yesterday, said my card was ordered. Normally how long to take before getting the card.

Thanks,

PP: 1/10/05

getit,

I just got mine last Friday (5/20) after I recieved the email on 5/18, however I heard of people that get it in a weeks time or so as well. so chances are that anywhere between today to say...mid next week would be a reasonable time.

congrats,

Card not received

Hey Kanadian,

Congrats on receiving your card.
Did you receive an email when your card was ordered. I did my stamping on 01/31/04, still havent received anything as yet.

TIA
zsuj

card ordered

I just received the e-mail that the card was ordered on 05/25/05. I had my passport stamping in Detroit on 02/09/05, I'm the dependent beneficiary of I485 employment based application.
PD: 09/25/2002
AD: 01/25/2005 for myself
AD: 08/16/2004 for the primary applicant

Good luck everybody and have patience!

card ordered

Got e-mail notification for the cards being ordered for wife, daughter and myself.
Actually, I got my daughter's e-mail yesterday and the other two just today, but the production orders had the May 26 timestamp.
AD Feb 17
PS Mar 2
CO May 26

Last edited by a moderator: