NSC - Plastic Tracker

I have updated excel sheet with my info..

How long it will take to LUD and which case number I have to use ( I-485 ??) to track case status online?.

I have updated excel sheet with my info..
Yesterday, I Called USCIS about no welcome notes from USCIS and they reply a written notice today, but I dont know what they said in that. The official answering my phone said if I didnt get my card in 30days, I can call again to reminder them.

Planet3rd said:
Anyone got the card in last couple of days?

pp stamped:dec-28/2004
self card rcvd last week

daughter
co:5/2/2005
cm:5/3/2005
cr:5/5/2005

spuse:
co:4/29/2005
cm:5/3/2005
cr:5/5/2005

Recd mail from USCIS (Card ordered)

Hi, been following this forum from a couple of mths....got my approval on 02/01/05 PP stamped on 02/07/05 in columbus,ohio got email yesterday 05/05/05 that card was ordered...Thx

Me too. Stamped on 02/07/05 in Chicago and card ordered on 05/05/05.
any idea how long it takes to get the card physically?

Received Cards

Looks like journey for GC which started in 2000 is finally over. AD - 12/13/04, PP Stamped - 12/20/04, LUD on 12/27/04, 05/02/05 (with status card ordered on 04/30/05 - which happens to be Saturday :D :D ), 05/03/05 (with status card mailed on 05/03/05). Finally received cards for self, wife and both the kids on 05/05/05. Interacting through this forum has been a wonderful experience. Thanks to all the friends who helped during the crisis time and also helped understanding the process better. Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Change after PP Stamp.

Misc Chic and fromIndia,

Do you both remember you LUD date before the status changed to card ordered?

I mean after your PP stamp when did your LUD change?

Thanks,

well, The LUD changed after 8 days for me...on 02/15...and then yesterday on 05/05 announcing that the card was ordered...

fromindia said:
well, The LUD changed after 8 days for me...on 02/15...and then yesterday on 05/05 announcing that the card was ordered...

I had my approval on 4/14/05, PP stamped 4/22/05 & LUD on 5/2/05 & 5/3/05 without any change of status or email. Also I went to SSA for new SSN on 5/2/05. I was told that they do not have our information so took copy of our documents and told us that they will send our new SSN once they have it ready. I do not know what's going on!! :confused: :confused:

JS :confused: :confused:

I received EMail from USCIS for Me & Spouse that Cards are ordered today and will be mailed when ready.

peter_pan said:
Misc Chic and fromIndia,

Do you both remember you LUD date before the status changed to card ordered?

I mean after your PP stamp when did your LUD change?

Thanks,

My LUD changed on 02/15/05 too after PP stamp and Card Ordered on 05/05/05.

Card question(No FP, No Photos taken at stamping time)

Hi,

485 approved on 04/22/05. Went to stamping in Bloomington, MN on 05/06/05. They did not ask my photos or did not take my FP. They said it looks like new processing. They just took our I-94 cards and said will receive card in 120 days. Is this usual ?. Can some one tell how long it is taking to get Card from NSC center.

Now I have a situation to relocate to different place. Is it advisable to give a change of address at this situatin ?. If I do, will my cards forwarded to new address?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Sudhakar

Hi Sudhakar,

You did not mention whether they stamped on your PP.

If there is any possibility better not to change the address.
But, still not worry about chang of address. You can change, only the thing is you have to call and inform them and file AR-11.
With in 3-4 weeks you will get confirmation of change of address.
Other wise better call them again follow up.
At the same time keep an eye your LOD. When LOD is chnging you should
understand that your card issue process in going on.
Further there will be gap between card order and card mailed.
When your card is ordered and you are not sure about confirmation
of change of address you can call them and explain the situation.

Good luck

ARB123

My PP got stamped on the same day. But they did not ask for my photos(I did not aske either if they need). Is photos must ( all my friends told they submitted photos), what will happen in nmy case ?. Do u think they sen RFE for photos, can i go to immigration office again and submit my photos ?

Thanks
Sudhakar

Hi Sudhakar,
The same thing happened to me. They didn't want to take the pictures or fingerprints. The lady said she didn't need them since the approval notice said I should get the card in 120 days. I went to the same center in Bloomington, MN

Excel sheet updated

All, I have updated the .xls sheet with my info. I have changed the colors on there because the green text was hard on the eye.

I have another stuff to take care of - Name correction on the card.

Snay,

Where did you get your PP stamped? And what was the LUD before it changed to say that the card was being ordered?

Thanks for providing the information.

Cheers,
-PAN.

peter_pan said:
Snay,

Where did you get your PP stamped? And what was the LUD before it changed to say that the card was being ordered?

Thanks for providing the information.

Cheers,
-PAN.

I got my pp stamped in Des Moines IA.
--
LUD's:
Card Ordered - 5/6/05
Card Mailed - 5/9/05
--
Card Received - 5/9/05