NSC - Plastic Tracker

Do I need appointment for passport stamp in Chicago INS?

Pathik said:
PSD- stamping 6/15/04 (Chicago)
AD - 6/9/04
Last Updated Date - 6/29/04

Hi,

Do I need to make appointment for passport stamp in Chicago INS office?

Thanks!

All of my friends who did CP for green card, got plastic card within 10 - 15 days and we know time to get plastic card varies from 1 week to more than 1 yr under regular processing.
Time to get plastic card is much faster for local transfer case.

gheewalabhai888 said:
than Adjustment of Status? Just curious.

Address Change for plastic

My I-485 was approved on 1st July and passport stamped on 14th July.

Recently, I have a change of address. I already fiiled and mailed the AR-11 for self and family to appropriate address.

I also called the Customer Representative and gave them the info. She asked me the receipt number (I gave the I-485 receipt number), the old and new address etc.

She said it will take almost a month to get the confirmation letter.

Is this sufficient for change of address or do I need to go to the local office to inform the change of address?

Thanks,
-skjun02

skjun02 said:
My I-485 was approved on 1st July and passport stamped on 14th July.

Recently, I have a change of address. I already fiiled and mailed the AR-11 for self and family to appropriate address.

I also called the Customer Representative and gave them the info. She asked me the receipt number (I gave the I-485 receipt number), the old and new address etc.

She said it will take almost a month to get the confirmation letter.

Is this sufficient for change of address or do I need to go to the local office to inform the change of address?

Thanks,
-skjun02

It should be OK, but who knows? :eek:

I would suggest you call them again after one month to confirm it, if by that time you still not receive the confirmation letter. ;)

UPTATED with your infor :D

should we delegate someone among us to

take the task of updating the spreadsheet? may be that will be easier than uploading new speradsheet each time. How about you IDreams? May be we should send IDreams a signal and will get included.

gheewalabhai888 said:
take the task of updating the spreadsheet? may be that will be easier than uploading new speradsheet each time. How about you IDreams? May be we should send IDreams a signal and will get included.

It is my pleasure to take the task of updating the spreadsheet. Wish I could do something for you, all of my friends.

Yours,

IDreams ;)

IDreams, your work on this thread is

greatly appreciated. We should keep updating any changes we see in your online messages or in the snail mail or even our friends waiting after AOS stamping.
Thanks.

hcgcwait
dwak_2000
gcwin
hbt2002
Gheewalabhai888
Fireball
getshm
Pork Chop
suganthy
new2_nsc_gc

Those listed above have finished more than 60 days. Did you call 1-800 number?

Can you give some feed back?

Thanks

called up inquiry

i called up last week and informed that she will forward an inquiry. Also, said that will be processed within 2 weeks.
But so far LUD is not changed.