NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

GC_Europe

Could somebody help me with the following question.....

I got an RFE and and then I got the message from uscis: "we received the request for evidence and the case has resumed and you will get an written decision within 60 days"....my I-140 receipt date(August 16th,2007) is not within Nebraska processing date....my question is....
.....is it possible that within 60 days my I-140 could be approved or denied...even though my I-140 receipt date(August 16th,2007) is not within Nebraska processing date?

Thank in advance!

Usually you they will make a decision soon ( within 60 days) and it has nothing to do with the date you submit I140. But some IO has reputation of get cases delayed (EX380 is one of them). If you case was handled by him, then it is hard to say when it will be approved. Do you mind sharing your officer ID?

Hey,

I'm on the same boat...RFE was about the experience letter requesting specific dates, duties etc...

Replied for RFE on 15th Jan 2008 and status is

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 15, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. bla bla bla...

Does your labor allow for combining work experience? If so that should not be a problem. If not - ask your lawyer what his plan is. You may need to handle it differently if combining is not allowed. We can look at your documents and tell you what we can do - there is no charge. Just go to http://www.cciFree.com and follow the directions. Or email me at sheila at danzig dot com

Yes, combining work exp is allowed. Here are my details:

(3)Job title: Programmer Analyst
(4) Education: Bachelor's
(4 B) Major field of study: Computer science, Engineering, Systems or related degreee
(5) Is training required in the job opportunity: No
(6) Is experience in the job offered required for the job: Yes
(7) Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable: No
(8) Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable: Yes
(8 A) If yes, Specify the alternate level of education required: Any suitable combination of edu.,training or exp.equivalent to Bachelor's degree
(8-C) If applicable, indicate the number of years experience acceptable in question 8: 1 Yr
(9) Is a foreign educational equivalent acceptable: Yes
(10) Is experience in an alternate occupation acceptable: No

Thanks

I have RFE on 140 in Jan, on EXP and company financial . afterwards the case move to Texas Centre and today I received email from Texas saying that, your case transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Can I expect this case they will re-asses and send any decision they will made, or Do I need to send the all docs which they were requested?

Gurus, Please Suggest

Thank you wommei

Usually you they will make a decision soon ( within 60 days) and it has nothing to do with the date you submit I140. But some IO has reputation of get cases delayed (EX380 is one of them). If you case was handled by him, then it is hard to say when it will be approved. Do you mind sharing your officer ID?

Wommei, thanks for your reply.

I don't know what my RFE was about...therefore I don't know my IQ...sorry.
Still I didn't get any feedback from Uscis.
What about you? any updates?

when will uscis respond?

I replied my RFE on A2P on Jan 8, 2008. But I have not got any response from USCIS yet. When can I expect them to work on my RFE?

The officer working on my case is EX206? Anyone has any experience with this officer before?

let me know guys any body got any updated. I got changed LUD on 03/02/2008 but no changes after that hoping to get good news soon. please let me know anybody heard abt after chages in LUD how many days we need to wait or no body knows

let me know guys any body got any updated. I got changed LUD on 03/02/2008 but no changes after that hoping to get good news soon. please let me know anybody heard abt after chages in LUD how many days we need to wait or no body knows

I responded RFE on 02/13/08 and got LUD on 02/14 and 03/02. Nothing happened after that. Let me know if your case is approved

I responded RFE on 02/13/08 and got LUD on 02/14 and 03/02. Nothing happened after that. Let me know if your case is approved

Yes...let's share any updates.
I don't have any updates yet.
RFE responded on Jan 24th...nothing so far.

Yes...let's share any updates.
I don't have any updates yet.
RFE responded on Jan 24th...nothing so far.

Do you have the same officer? Do you have any LUD after you responded? I think you can put a formal inquiry if it is more than 60 days. SO you can do that around 3/24.

about 140 RFE

I replied 140 RFE on Feb 13th and haven't heard anything after that (more than 1 month). I cannot believe they are doing this to me and skewing my case when I have a lawsuit pending with USCIS. I think they are nothing but a bunch of lazy people.

I140 RFE responded on 2/29

I have responded my RFE on 140 on 2/28. LUD on 2/29 that they have recieved the response. No information yet from then on. Still waiting...

time to call USCIS

No Updates ....RFE responded on 15th Jan 2008

I think you can make a call to USCIS and put a formal inquiry about your case. They are supposed to make a decision within 60 days after they get the RFE response.

I am sure I will call them on the 61st day first thing in the morning.

Even In my case I responded on RFE on Jan 10. After 60 days, my lawyer called and put an inquiery but they asked me to wait for 45 days more so it is going to be waiting our only hope is waiting.............

i think only lawyer and/or employer can initiate a formal inquiry about i-140 ?
it doesn't matter you call or not, what possible good thing can come out of USCIS ?
if when it happens it happens !

Rfe

Friends

I am reading this forum since I received RFE 1 month back. I thought to past my experience so it might help anybody

I send my RFE reply ( I got it for Education and experience verification - We send reply on last Tuesday on 25th March 2007 at 10:00 AM. On Friday 28th 11:00 AM got update on USCIS website that my application was received by them. and on 31st March at 6:00 PM got I-140 Approval notice.

so basically my I-140 RFE was reviewed and approve in 1 business Day ONLY. pl. contact me on 7143489931 in case you want information on how i submitted my paperwork...

I will be more than happy if I will be helpful to anybody

Darshan

Friends

I am reading this forum since I received RFE 1 month back. I thought to post my experience so it might help somebody

I send my RFE reply ( I got it for Education and experience verification - We sent reply on last Tuesday on 25th March 2007 at 10:00 AM. On Friday 28th 11:00 AM got update on USCIS website that my application was received by them. and on 31st March at 6:00 PM got I-140 Approval notice.

so basically my I-140 RFE was reviewed and approved in 1 business Day ONLY. pl. contact me on 7143489931 in case you want information on how i submitted my paperwork...

I will be more than happy if I will be helpful to anybody

Darshan

gcnotepad,

did u get any reply from uscis or did u put enquiry with uscis pls let me know..
we both are in same boat... I did respond oj jan 9th

Congratulations danu99.....you are really lucky....I'm glad for you.
I don't have any updates so far... I replied to RFE on Jan 24.
Goodluck to everybody who is waiting for I-140 to be approved.