NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

Rfe

It is my turn to say got that unwanted email -- RFE.

Details not yet known.. I feel it may be due to my unconventional engineering degree (BSc+BTech).. Waiting for Attorney's call.

Kiriskish, please let me know what kind of statergy that you have adopted to reply for the RFE. You can send me a PM or send a mail to perm_lc@yahoo.com

Thanks

perm_lc said:
It is my turn to say got that unwanted email -- RFE.

Details not yet known.. I feel it may be due to my unconventional engineering degree (BSc+BTech).. Waiting for Attorney's call.

Kiriskish, please let me know what kind of statergy that you have adopted to reply for the RFE. You can send me a PM or send a mail to perm_lc@yahoo.com

Thanks
HI Perm,
Sorry to hear. I will post what we did very shortly.
Thanks
KK

Hello,

My I-140 has been approved!!!

I received an 'ability to pay' RFE. I responded on June 11th. The dates changed with the 'received your response' message on June 14th, 15th and 16th. I received an email today saying my I-140 has been approved (June 27th).

Good luck to all you guys who are waiting for their I-140. Hope your approvals are just around the corner.

Thank you,

shah007 said:
Hello,

My I-140 has been approved!!!

I received an 'ability to pay' RFE. I responded on June 11th. The dates changed with the 'received your response' message on June 14th, 15th and 16th. I received an email today saying my I-140 has been approved (June 27th).

Good luck to all you guys who are waiting for their I-140. Hope your approvals are just around the corner.

Thank you,

Shaw007,
Congrats on I-140 approval.

Kirs,
I am also waiting for approval.
RFE on 'A2P', documents received by INS on JUne 15th.
LUD is June 20eth.
After that , no updates.

I am expecting by this friday.

Officer Code NSC/NQK EX380

We have a google group for people with this officer code (NSC/NQK EX380) on the RFE. Officer code can be found under the officer signature on the original RFE. This officer so far has not approved anyone. We have people who has been waiting for months. Frustating as hell. I pray that none of you have this officer code. If you do, send an email to Yuren to join the google group.

RFE Email doubts..

1. I have received two e-mails for my I-140 RFE. Is it normal? or RFE on two issues?

2. Is there any difference between NOID & RFE in the emails (my email message says "we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence on june 23..")? Is it not a NOID right?

3. Can I call customer service to know details about the rfe? Will they respond?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nsc/nqk Ex380 ...

Guys my RFE has the same officer code, is it true that this officier has not approved any RFE at all. I am scared if this is true. People who have got RFE's please come forward share the information please. Also please let me know who whats the email id that we shd send email to join the google group.

thanks

RFE On I-140 - any one got the same -- Please help

Hi All,

I got RFE on my I-140. My lawyer explained me the RFE like this.

My Company is in IOWA. I am working in DALLAS.

RFE is : Why consultant is working in Dallas when the company located in IOWA.

Please let me know if any one got this type of RFE

I-140 RFE Recd - 06/14/2005 LUD - 06/14/2005

Here is my Info -

EB2/NSC I-140/I-485/AP/EAD Concurrent

RD- 07/04/2004
ND- 07/04/2004
AP AD - 08/20/2004
EAD AD - 08/20/2004
1st FP - 10/25/2004
I-485 LUD - 10/20/2004 (FP recvd)
I-140 RFE - 04/26/2005
I-140 RFE Recd - 06/14/2005 LUD - 06/14/2005

G8nOldW8n4GC said:
We have a google group for people with this officer code (NSC/NQK EX380) on the RFE. Officer code can be found under the officer signature on the original RFE. This officer so far has not approved anyone. We have people who has been waiting for months. Frustating as hell. I pray that none of you have this officer code. If you do, send an email to Yuren to join the google group.

Hi,

Me too in your group with the same officer code. My employer didn't replied to
the RFE yet. Can u please give yuren's yahooid.

KK,

TRy to get hold of any professor to evaluate. It might work better for you. As i posted earlier i got it done at U D.

Also, hv u hrd of the recent filings for 485 at NSC? Its moving pretty fast- 3-6 months. I did start a thread on 485 approvals- for the recent ones. Know quite a few who got apprved very quickly.

If any of u know abt others whos 485 hv been approved in short times, pls put them here.

regds

poobala said:
Hi,

Me too in your group with the same officer code. My employer didn't replied to
the RFE yet. Can u please give yuren's yahooid.

Guys,

Ive not been able to get hold of the off code as the rfe is with the lawyer. But i hv not recd any response since Mar 21! So i guess im also in that officers list. :(

Has any body got 140 approval today.
Share your updates in this thread.

My Details :
I-140 A2P RFE 04/29/05
Replied back on 06/15/05
LUD is 06/20/05.

Now waiting ........

Educational Qual RFE for me too!!!! boy oh boy... waited for so long just to get into this sinking boat...... :confused:

My attorney screwed up! my labor says reqt as: bach in comp science, comp engg or Electrical engg.

my edu is BSc(maths, physics, chem) + 2 yrs PG dip from NIIT. got it evaluated as equivalent to US bach in Comp Sc and applied I140. now got this RFE... attorney says, this is very new to him.

RFE wants my marks sheet... do they enquire with our respective Univ back home??

what should i do? any help is appreciated.

bunny01 said:
Educational Qual RFE for me too!!!! boy oh boy... waited for so long just to get into this sinking boat...... :confused:

My attorney screwed up! my labor says reqt as: bach in comp science, comp engg or Electrical engg.

my edu is BSc(maths, physics, chem) + 2 yrs PG dip from NIIT. got it evaluated as equivalent to US bach in Comp Sc and applied I140. now got this RFE... attorney says, this is very new to him.

RFE wants my marks sheet... do they enquire with our respective Univ back home??

what should i do? any help is appreciated.

Hi Bunny,
Sorry to hear this. But this is what NSC is doing from past 2 years. They want to check 4 years on the mark sheets probably. They wont allow of combination of degrees. That is what all we are suffering now. Did your labor ETA form Box 15 says combinations is allowed? If not then you are in trouble. If yes then there is no issue at all.

Could you please give the details about rfe i.e. Exact wordings and also about the Officer code which will be on the bottom of RFE on first page.

Sorry I cant help you
Thanks
KK

:eek: :eek: :eek:

my box 15 does not say anything... it's blank. BIG TROUBLE...

Exact wording:
"establish that the beneficiary has obtained a single source foreign degree that is directly equivalent to a U.S bach. Deg. The ETA-750 does not indicate that a combination of multiple source edu credentials can be acceptable as a equi of US bach. deg.

submit evidence that the alien obtained the reqd Bach Deg in Comp Sc. Evidence of edu must be in the form of an official record showing the dates of attendance, area of conc of study, and date of degree award, if any"

Officer Code: NSC/EHM EX053

yuren said:
KK,

I hope you could get approved by tomorrow.
Hi Yuren,
Thanks for wishes. Yeah I have two days of my JOB. I am just praying and praying. Every second tension is building. I am still trying to be patient but loosing control. Lets see what will happen. Hope God will help me.
Thanks
KK

Hi KK,
Dont get tension. I will also pray for you. Be confident. During this wait time, just think about what are the achievements you already made. That will give more strength......

Thanks

HARRY007 said:
Hi KK,
Dont get tension. I will also pray for you. Be confident. During this wait time, just think about what are the achievements you already made. That will give more strength......

Thanks
Thanks Harry..
KK