NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

h1bmember said:
Hi Krish,
I am just looking at the message .
I haven't logged in to my account.
Do i need to login to my account to see LUDs?
Yes.. You have to log on to your account and see the last update column on your 140 or 485.
Thanks
KK

Todays' of My Case I-140 RFE

Hi Kris,
Last 5 days i checked general message with out login in to my account.
As you told , I checked the lud by login in to my account.
It is showing 06/20/05.

My RFE received date is 06/15/2005.
Is this mean they are working on my case?
Can i expect the result in next week?

I had appealed I140 denial on 4/25/05 and today case is transferred to AAO (combination of education issue). Is there any hope from AAO and how long does it take? Frustration continues......

h1bmember said:
Hi Kris,
Last 5 days i checked general message with out login in to my account.
As you told , I checked the lud by login in to my account.
It is showing 06/20/05.

My RFE received date is 06/15/2005.
Is this mean they are working on my case?
Can i expect the result in next week?

Yes, they definitely worked on your case on 6/20. However it doesnt mean that you will see your 140 approval notice right after the LUDs changes.

My RFE response was received by USCIS on 5/23, and my LUDs are 5/25, 5/26. But then after no LUD changes,, and no updates. I am back to the waiting bench..

pranashvi said:
Yes, they definitely worked on your case on 6/20. However it doesnt mean that you will see your 140 approval notice right after the LUDs changes.

My RFE response was received by USCIS on 5/23, and my LUDs are 5/25, 5/26. But then after no LUD changes,, and no updates. I am back to the waiting bench..
Hi Pranashvi and H1B,
Could you please give the details of the officer codes i.e. RFE issued officer.. Which will be on your RFE. Also Pranashvi what was your RFE on Education? Could you please let us know.
Thanks
KK

RFEs

I have been waiting a long time for my LC and I am told that it is going to be a very short time before it is approved. I wish to avoid any RFEs during I-140 as I have been waiting for my LC since Aug 2001. Can someone please list all possible RFEs and the documents for responding to such RFEs. I would like to have my lawyer send them along with the application so that there will not be any time wasted in having them send an RFE and then trying to gather the documents and send them back. I really appreciate any help that you may provide.

Wish there is no weekend

Wish there is no weekend after the RFE was received. For me LUD changed for 3 days continuously till Friday and it stopped. I think when my officer wanted to start a new fresh week and got rid of all old applications he worked on the previous week.

Hi Guys,
Still my employer is collecting documents for 'ability to pay' RFE issued on
03/06/05. They can't feel our tension. I am using my EAD and now I have 2 questions.
1. My H1B period 6 years expired on Mar'05 itself and Is it
possible to apply for 7th year extn. now with I-140 RFE?

2. I received fingerprint notification for my 6 years old son. (Mine and wife FP and Biometrics done on April'05 itself). I never heard that fingerprint is
needed for children below 12 years. Did anyone of you received FP notice for your kids??

ABility To Pay Issue - Solution

Hi Poobala,
Post your issues in 'As Promised - How To overcome Ability To Pay' issue' thread. You get fruitful ansswers from Unitednations.

Try your luck.
Best of luck.

The RFE response needs to received by USCIS by a certain date that is listed on the RFE. Have you seen the original RFE doc? My RFE was issued on 3/31
and had a date of 6/22/05 date for reply.

Good Luck

poobala said:
Hi Guys,
Still my employer is collecting documents for 'ability to pay' RFE issued on
03/06/05. They can't feel our tension. I am using my EAD and now I have 2 questions.
1. My H1B period 6 years expired on Mar'05 itself and Is it
possible to apply for 7th year extn. now with I-140 RFE?

2. I received fingerprint notification for my 6 years old son. (Mine and wife FP and Biometrics done on April'05 itself). I never heard that fingerprint is
needed for children below 12 years. Did anyone of you received FP notice for your kids??

RFE Reply time?

Howmuch time that NSC will give to respond to an RFE in I-140 (issues regarding education or experience)?

Thanks

Yes. I saw the copy of my I140 RFE. RFE reply time last date is Aug22,2005.

Can anyone post here if you have received FP notice for children below 12 years? As I received FP notice for my son-6 years old.