NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

real said:
I'm still preparing my response. Hopefully will send it back sometime in June.
I just heard one of my friends got denied about 2 month after sent back response to RFE. EB-1(OR), reason is the job offer is not permenant.
Are you EB-1(EA)? What did they asked in the RFE? How do you respond?
Can you provide more detail?
Good luck to you

Hi Real,

I filed EB11 and NIW myself. I got RFE for both. In EB11 RFE, they asked everything, 10 questions. I don't think they really looked at my EB11 case. In NIW RFE, on the contrary, they asked very specific questions based on the materials I provided, which are not very difficult to answer. I hired an attorney to response RFEs and sent back 4/18. EB11 LUD 5/18, 5/19, NIW LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25. I got my fingerprints taken 5/25, I-485 LUD 5/25, 5/26.
Now I am waiting....

Hi, brt96,

Not necessary, I think as long as you got approval in two weeks after submitting RFE, it's considered normal, otherwise, it may be much longer.

good luck to both of us.

Safe to travel while RFE?

Is it safe to travel to another country on business while there is an RFE pending?

I am not sure whether I am on H-1B or EAD. My H-1B expires on August X, 2005.

I recently left the country in March and came back on Advanced PArole. My multiple entry visa for H-1B expired in Dec 2004.

yuren said:
Hi, brt96,

Not necessary, I think as long as you got approval in two weeks after submitting RFE, it's considered normal, otherwise, it may be much longer.

good luck to both of us.

yuren, Do you know what is the max time for approval/denial RFE response?
I know a friend(applied at VSC) of mine who sent RFE response almost 3 months back. Yet no approval.
As far as i know, the longer they take to adjudicate(I-140 response), the more the chances of getting denial?? Is it true?

Good luck to everybody waiting for I-140 approval.

Guys,

My employer received notice saying that intend to deny my 140 application.

It says you have 2 1/2 years degree and you cannot have combination of degree and work experience. It must be from signle source.

What does this mean? What should i do now? I have 3 years Bsc comp sci and 5 years of work exp b4 my 140 filed. Also i have completed my three years MCA but did not pass out.
Guys can anyone help me in this sitution?

july140 said:
Guys,

It says you have 2 1/2 years degree and you cannot have combination of degree and work experience. It must be from signle source.

What does this mean? What should i do now? I have 3 years Bsc comp sci and 5 years of work exp b4 my 140 filed. Also i have completed my three years MCA but did not pass out.

I'm sorry to hear about your RFE. What does labor requirements in ETA 750 A form? Did you meet the requirements when I-140 was filed?

Anyways, NSC is on fire on RFE's. We see more RFE's more than approvals.

hopeofgc,

I think I agree with you, but I really cannot think of a reason why my case will be denied.

I am going to wait another month to initate a query, if I am not processed by then.

I think UCCIS website said if you cannot get response within 60 days of RFE response, you can initiate a query.

july140 said:
Guys,

Sorry to hear about your case. Did you get RFE first or they directly send the intent to deny? Please let me know. I got RFE on education.
Thanks
KK

july140 said:
Guys,

Sorry to hear that July140.. Did you receive RFE or directly Indend of deny notice from USCIS?

I am not sure.. my 2 cents... UnitedNation mentioned in this forum somewhere about doing the education evalation thru that particular place.. probably you can try that..

Employer received directly NOID.no RFE. My LC says Bachelors degree in computer sci or Foreign equal.

yuren said:
hopeofgc,

I think I agree with you, but I really cannot think of a reason why my case will be denied.

I am going to wait another month to initate a query, if I am not processed by then.

I think UCCIS website said if you cannot get response within 60 days of RFE response, you can initiate a query.

yuren, Where does it say 'I think UCCIS website said if you cannot get response within 60 days of RFE response, you can initiate a query' ?
I couldn't find it. However, you can not initiate the query but your employer can.

hopeofgc said:
yuren, Where does it say 'I think UCCIS website said if you cannot get response within 60 days of RFE response, you can initiate a query' ?
I couldn't find it. However, you can not initiate the query but your employer can.

To yuren,

I could not find this message either. On my online status, it says that they need 150-180 days to process the response to RFE, not 60 days. Do you have 60 days on your online message?

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

Read :

If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

graduation2003 said:
To yuren,

I could not find this message either. On my online status, it says that they need 150-180 days to process the response to RFE, not 60 days. Do you have 60 days on your online message?

Never mind, I got it. Will post a new thread on this.

140 approved.

Hi Everyone,

I posted this announcement in a new thread but I thought I would update it here as well.

My 140 has been approved after 5 business days of submitting the RFE.

Thanks to all....Hope al of yours comes thru real soon.

srikanthsiva said:
Hi Everyone,

I posted this announcement in a new thread but I thought I would update it here as well.

My 140 has been approved after 5 business days of submitting the RFE.

Thanks to all....Hope al of yours comes thru real soon.

srikanthsiva and mmukkamala were approved after RFE (submitted in May).

I think still more to go. I wonder how NSC is processing the cases after RFE response.

Honestly, I do believe it depends who handles your case, ohdwell got his case approved two months after submitting RFE ( approved May 31 and submitted late march).