NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

My rfe issued on 05/04/2005. It is signed by Evelyn Upchurch, Acting Director
I heared most of the RFE's signed by DON

Hi, NSC04Filer,

It really doesn't matter who sings it, Everybody got the same. what matters is the officer code under that siganature, what is yours?

officer code: NSC/JLN EX 395.
oh! man. Its a two page RFE. Almost asked everything. But we missed in the application when filed. Very detailed RFE.

graduation2003 said:
My response to RFE received and signed by USCIS on 4/18/05, so far no update on my online status.
hi
were you able to check with NSC regarding the receipt of documents which you(company) sent. what did your lawyer say about it. i got information that "sometimes"? they wont update the status.

NSC04filer

You and I have the same officer issuing rfe.
Even I got a whole big RFE.
Asked me everything
Can you elaborate yours.

My RFE was issued byNSC/KAK WH135
I was wondering if anyone has the same officer as mine and how long it takes for him to process the RFE.
The RFE is for EB-1 EA

real said:
My RFE was issued byNSC/KAK WH135
I was wondering if anyone has the same officer as mine and how long it takes for him to process the RFE.
The RFE is for EB-1 EA

Hi Real,

Did you send your response to RFE to NSC? Did you hear anything? Any LUD change? NSC received my RFE for EB11 last month, but so far still waiting.

6 weeks Passed after answering RFE

Waiting for I-140 Approval...6 weeks passed..no response yet.

Labor PD: 07/04/2003
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP ND : 08/06/2004
I-140 RFE: 03/01/2005
I-140 RFE Replied: 04/12/2005
I-140 AD: ????
I-485 AD: ????

-----------------------------------------
GOD IS GREAT

grnlignt,

Can I ask what's your officer code on the RFE, mine hasn't approved after 4 weeks, my officer code is NSC/NQK/EX380, the line below Don's siganatuer on the first RFE page (not attaching page).

Thanks,

PPL,
I feel there is a generalized template with a signature from the director where the Company's name,Beneficiary and the date to return and date sent are filled by the officer and then the actual RFE is also done by the same officer as an attachment whose code nor the name appears.
So basically you would never know who the officer is

grnlight said:
Waiting for I-140 Approval...6 weeks passed..no response yet.

Labor PD: 07/04/2003
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP ND : 08/06/2004
I-140 RFE: 03/01/2005
I-140 RFE Replied: 04/12/2005
I-140 AD: ????
I-485 AD: ????

GOD IS GREAT

Was there any LUD after NSC recieved your documents ?

But there is an officer code on the template.
sk01 said:
PPL,
I feel there is a generalized template with a signature from the director where the Company's name,Beneficiary and the date to return and date sent are filled by the officer and then the actual RFE is also done by the same officer as an attachment whose code nor the name appears.
So basically you would never know who the officer is

Yuren,

I do not have a Copy of I-140 RFE with me. I will post the officer's code when I get a copy of it.

---------------------------
GOD IS GREAT
-------------------------

My officer code is: NSC/AJM137/meo003.

My RFE is on ability to pay. Received it 2 weeks back. Will send a reply next week.

Thanks,

Mine was issued by NSC JEH WH337. Don Neufeld.
USCIS received RFE reply last Friday (05/20 around 9:30 AM) and I got an email from USCIS that they received the RFE same day around 7 PM! Any one else get RFE from Don Neufeld?

Thanks.

graduation2003 said:
Hi Real,

Did you send your response to RFE to NSC? Did you hear anything? Any LUD change? NSC received my RFE for EB11 last month, but so far still waiting.

I'm still preparing my response. Hopefully will send it back sometime in June.
I just heard one of my friends got denied about 2 month after sent back response to RFE. EB-1(OR), reason is the job offer is not permenant.
Are you EB-1(EA)? What did they asked in the RFE? How do you respond?
Can you provide more detail?
Good luck to you