Nsc-eb1?

My OR is still pending in VSC. Should it be transferred to NSC, am I in bigger risk?

Heard that there are some psychos/bastards in that Nasty Services Center, especially the one with code EXT001… Hope this is not true…

what my understanding is about this new transfer issue is that old cases (before april 1) will remain with the filed center only!!

reddoc
i guess the transfer was not at NSC
from immigration-law.com

03/24/2006: 15,000 I-140/I-485 Cases Under Transfer From CSC to TSC

With reference to our report of this subject yesterdays, AILA reported today that USCIS HQ indicated that approximately 15,000 such cases are in the process of being transfered as part of the USCIS' preparation for the agency's "bi-specialization" program, whereby Service Centers will specialize in particular types of filings - two service centers handling all I-140 and related I-485 cases and the other two handling all I-129s. USCIS plans to issue an announcement detailing the bi-specialization program in the very near future. Please stay tuned.

485 Approved

485 Approved and passport stamped on 3/27/06. See signature for details.

Thanks all for the help and Good Luck to those still waiting.

pamit73 said:
485 Approved and passport stamped on 3/27/06. See signature for details.

Thanks all for the help and Good Luck to those still waiting.

wonderful news!
congratulations pamit!
bhakum and pamit two gone from our time waiting list...good to know!!

pamit73 said:
485 Approved and passport stamped on 3/27/06. See signature for details.Thanks all for the help and Good Luck to those still waiting.

Congratulations!
Pamit just FYI: Did you do anything to expidate ur processing? like enquiry; senator help; infopass etc etc.....do you think it helps?
all the best to rest !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nsceb1 said:
Congratulations!
Pamit just FYI: Did you do anything to expidate ur processing? like enquiry; senator help; infopass etc etc.....do you think it helps?
all the best to rest !!!

Thank you all for the best wishes.

I did do an infopass enquiry on Mar 13. At that time they told me that my case had not been touched. When I informed them that my PD was current, they said that they will send a note to the adjudicating officer with whom my case was sitting about the fact that my PD was current. Coincidence or not, the very same day, the adjudicating officer mailed out a letter asking us to appear for the ADIT print on Mar 27. The case was approved on that day.

This may be a special case as my case had been transferred to Chicago and I did the infopass at Chicago. Hence, it may have been easy for them to jog the adjudicating officers memory.

Hope this helps.

pamit73 said:
Thank you all for the best wishes.

I did do an infopass enquiry on Mar 13. At that time they told me that my case had not been touched. When I informed them that my PD was current, they said that they will send a note to the adjudicating officer with whom my case was sitting about the fact that my PD was current. Coincidence or not, the very same day, the adjudicating officer mailed out a letter asking us to appear for the ADIT print on Mar 27. The case was approved on that day.

This may be a special case as my case had been transferred to Chicago and I did the infopass at Chicago. Hence, it may have been easy for them to jog the adjudicating officers memory.

Hope this helps.
congrats pamit!
I have infopass appointment coming up on April 11.
Hopefully i will get some response before that only!!!
hope for the best

Eb1-OR approved!

Good news after 8 months Eb1-OR was approved at NSC
qualifications! 18 Papers, 35 Letters, RA at top University, medical research, reviewer for 10 journals, 30 published abstract, 5 Top awards. I already have NIW approved!!!

congrats!
I know now people like you make standards high .....sir ...what was the need to submit 35 letters????what about your I-485???

thanks!
well there is little story to these 35 letters
I had filed NIW with 15-16 letters
then RFE came i got 15 more...
after filling RFE letters keep coming so tally went upto 35..
I was telling people to write general letters mentioning my skills, my work, nations interest and things from my resume.
letters subject was permenent residency support letter and not specific NIW or and Eb1OR
wel........i used these letters as evidence for my awards....socity memeberships.....skillss......edoitor letters as review proof...etc etc.......so these letter had that kind of uniqueness...well must say my case relied a lot of these letters only!!!!

Congrats!
It was good idea to apply Eb1-OR.
It was very good to get it approved.
As current bulletin dates indicates Eb1 is moving towards current rapidly.
July 2005 is not far away from being current (10 months).
I guess when you become current you shd expect approval starting from 20 days to 6 months...am I right!!..
We can't see any approvals in any category for those who became current after APRIL 1st.