Nsc-eb1?

nikkasingh said:
While it is impossible to predict CIS responses to phone enquiries, based on posts in this forum the last couple of months and my own personal experience in talking to TSC a couple of weeks ago, I am tempted to say that name check isnt an issue for you.

lets hope I am right.
encouraging!
hope to get response soon!!

wonderful Mr GC 2004
I agree with Nikkasingh
you have approval close.
based on my reading when you get such response you are done with name check!!!

its nice to see so many developments but honestly i feel NSC has not reache dto stage where they (officers) are looking into oct-nov 2004 cases. TSC is doing better on the front. many of NSC guys are just waiting!!!

kiran_or said:
its nice to see so many developments but honestly i feel NSC has not reache dto stage where they (officers) are looking into oct-nov 2004 cases. TSC is doing better on the front. many of NSC guys are just waiting!!!

kiran I will differ on that
I have seen approvals coming from NSC too from ard & later dates of OCT/NOV 2004

statistics!

NIWGC2005 said:
I have seen approvals coming from NSC too from ard & later dates of OCT/NOV 2004

well statistics shows (courtesy:immigrationwatch.com)

NSC has processed 47.07%
TSC has processed 61.62 % of I-485 cases filed during OCT/NOV 2004

which supports kiran's analysis

color06 said:
where are the approvals for Eb1 -OR categories
with dates going upto jan 2006 for eb1 categories for india
i can't see any approvals
i guess this all projected numbers
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_2924.html

any doubts!!
they are projected figures
its not like when they say jan2006 means they will actually process jan2006.....its practically not possible as NSC is no wprocessing july 2005....at the most by june 1st they will reach august 2005...............to me bulletin don't mean much

OK GUYS
finally got response from USCIS that my case has been assigned to officer. Seeing approvals of PD later than me in my category frustrates me
hopefully i will get some good news soon.
best to all

nsceb1 said:
OK GUYS
finally got response from USCIS that my case has been assigned to officer. Seeing approvals of PD later than me in my category frustrates me
hopefully i will get some good news soon.
best to all

looks like ur are all set for decision...........assinged means all checks cleared right!!

My case

I just found this thread so I post my case here and also seek some help or suggestion on my case:

EB1b China
RD 140/485 7/18/2005
FP(biometrics) 09/12/05 - I only had this one fingerprint! Is this correct?
140 RFE 10/2005
140 AD 11/2005
PD not Current yet, but it went to July 1 2005 this friday!

I received an email yesterday from USCIS saying that they mailed a notice requiring additional information from me. I have't received the letter yet, but I have few questions to ask you guys:

1) Is one fingerprint good enough? Or something is wrong, I should receive two fingerprint notice?

2) Which kind of RFE do people usually get for 485, what should I prepare?

3) With this notice, does that mean my name/background check all clear?

4) how long does it take for USCIS to respond for RFE? Is there always an interview? If no interview, do I need send my passport somewhere to stamp on it?

Thanks for any reply!!! Your help will be greatly appreciated!

All the best the dates will become current in next bulletin. I am concern. As per general rule the Fingerprint code 1 (ten fingers) initiate name check enquiry. If you have not give FP1 as yet...this surprises me a bit ...whether USCIS have changed some rule....highly unlikely .....as my friend recently got this code 1 from USCIS ......i myself did that again few days bacy as mine expired (after 15 months).....now my suggestion will be that you call customer service and enquire about it....also take infopass and clarify that.................well RFE can be anything........starting from birth dates ...marriage....employment verification etc etc ...just wait ...don't worry generally its acheiveable...USCIS give 12 weeks for you to respond to RFE.........to my best knowledge RFE doesn't mean name is cleared or pednin...it doesnot indicate anything about name check...its just proof that they are working on ur case................

Thx

Thanks EB1doc.

After I checked a lot of posts yesterday, I thought RFE means name check is clear. Sign :( guess I might have to wait more time ...

anish74 said:
Thanks EB1doc.

After I checked a lot of posts yesterday, I thought RFE means name check is clear. Sign :( guess I might have to wait more time ...

another idea is that if you are current and you get RFE then one can assume RFE means everything is being cleared!!

ansish
did you do ten fingers or one finger plus picture.....sometime you do code3 which include both......i guess RFE can be anything related document submitted did you submit enough for EVL, marriage, birth, I-693...based on that you can take guesss till actual letter comes...please share once that comes....however, i also agree that RFE doesnot mean anything about name check............................................................you generally get 12 weeks
to respond..................................RFE doesnot involve any interview.................you also don't have to send passport anywhere.....once they receive RFE they will approve green card (if dates are current and everything si fine)...................passport stamping etc is not done now days.....................

I-485 at NSC

Guys after little halt NSC felt they should move dates of I-485 processing dates for employement based petitions from july 2005 to august 2005.

NIWGC2005 said:

two of our buddies from NSC eb1-or who got recent approvals
pamit was PD may2004 (march last week approval)
bhakum was PD july 2003..............trends indicates that NSC is working on july-sep 2005 cases now and i guess all of us who have oct-nov 2004 dates will start getting final response towards july-august 2006....so i am signing off!!!

kiran_or said:
two of our buddies from NSC eb1-or who got recent approvals
pamit was PD may2004 (march last week approval)
bhakum was PD july 2003..............trends indicates that NSC is working on july-sep 2005 cases now and i guess all of us who have oct-nov 2004 dates will start getting final response towards july-august 2006....so i am signing off!!!

kiran...i guess it is difficult to predict anything in this unpredictable market of USCIS!!!