Nsc-eb1?

infopass

Hi!
I just had infopass appointment
Well i have mixed feeling about it!
officer was nice i explained him my case.
he said everything is set up for approval (well after looking into databse which he didn't show me.....) i asked about name check ..he said its done....thats it!!1 of course we chated for long for no reason..like he was detailling about what i shd do i f i change address etc etc......

Well.....I placed a enquiry online fro senator on friday
got phone call from senator's office today that my FBI name check has been cleared.......sentor office is setting up enquiry to ensure quick approval....thats nice to hear if something happens....

thanks for updates guys!
infopass and senators are the best choice you have to update urself with the delay.......If they have provided with name check clearance information then u guys are all set. I guess it is reasonable to assuem that approval might come in next 15 days to 2-3 months for you guys. At the same time i wonder why there are so many cases pending in Eb1 categories with dates prior to all of us......................

Bi specialization will have effect on processing dates!!!

immigration-law.com says!!

The bi-specialization initiative that went into effect on April 1, 2006 is expected to bring about the changes in the Service Centers processing times report.

California Service Center ceased reporting I-140 processing times

Nebraska Service Center I-140 petition processing times have jumped remarkably since the April 10, 2006

Texas Service Center I-140 petition processing times was already January 2006 in April 10, 2006 Report. It is likely that TSC I-140 processing times may also reveal some changes in the next report.

The next review will focus on EB-485 processing patterns in these Service Centers.

lets hope for the best

My guess is that bispeciliazation will surely speed up the process as more people are now focusing on similar application at center!!

VSC to NSC transfer

Hi all,

My EB-1EA application was tranferrred to NSC from VSC today. Although NSC is processing cases faster, I'm worried that it has tougher standards that the others and that typically RFEs are issued for the majority of cases. Is that true and should I start preparing for an RFE?
-------------------------------------------------
I-140 VSC Eb-1EA RD 9/30/05 ND 10/6/05 LUD (Transferred to NSC) 5/2/06
I-140 VSC Eb-2NIW RD 9/30/05 ND 10/24/05
I-485- concurrent filing RD 9/30/05

be positive buddy! it doesn't happen with everyone!!

anyways update on my case
Hi all
I had recevived FP notice this week for friday (appointment).
FYI my FP (code 1) expired in April
anyways....since my wife didn't receive any notice .....(and she is going to INDIA for a month) we went to local FP office and spoke with officer.
he took my wife's and mine too (even if it was scheduled next day) code 1 finger print. generally we get LUD on finger print but i haven't got it so far!!

anyone with similar experience!!
any comments or suggestions!!

thanks all!!

VSC --> NSC

chatto said:
My EB-1EA application was tranferrred to NSC from VSC today. Although NSC is processing cases faster, I'm worried that it has tougher standards that the others and that typically RFEs are issued for the majority of cases. Is that true and should I start preparing for an RFE?

Like people say, be positive, but yes, if I were you, I would start mentally preparing for RFE. Read forum on what were RFE issues for other people and how did they answer, start thinking what would you do, whom you will ask for more letters, what more info you can include, and generally have a plan.

That way you'll be ready if/when you get RFE (knock on wood). Otherwise, you can lose some time coming back from "RFE shock" if you have expected straightforward approval.

All our problems and frustrations come from unrealized expectations. ;)

I have the same case (EB1-OR transferred from VSC to NSC on 5/2).

/dzxing

chatto,
My case was also transferred. I don't think you have to start pressing the worry button as yet. Wait till a decision is made, but be mentally prepared for RFE. RFE is not issued by NSC alsone. All centers do issue RFEs.

I am kinda losing little patience!
not many..literally no approvals of green cards in Eb1 categories from NSC.

MrGC2004 said:
I am kinda losing little patience!
not many..literally no approvals of green cards in Eb1 categories from NSC.

I can understand the situation
But just keep hope at its best
I am sure the news is round the corner.
USCIS also recommend to keep patience for 90 days after becoming current.

eb1doc said:
I can understand the situation
But just keep hope at its best
I am sure the news is round the corner.
USCIS also recommend to keep patience for 90 days after becoming current.

You are man of patience eb1doc
I am losing patience as one of my major grant submission need me to be LPR for being PI. I might have to authorise less eligible LPR candidate to become PI on my project. well.......all is part of the game.
I placed USCIS enquiry today by calling them using as said POJ trick
lady was nice enoughtto place enquiry for both me and my wife.
she said he experince says that enquiry works in favor of fast approval.
hope for the best
all the best guys!!!!

MrGC2004 said:
You are man of patience eb1doc
I am losing patience as one of my major grant submission need me to be LPR for being PI. I might have to authorise less eligible LPR candidate to become PI on my project. well.......all is part of the game.
I placed USCIS enquiry today by calling them using as said POJ trick
lady was nice enoughtto place enquiry for both me and my wife.
she said he experince says that enquiry works in favor of fast approval.
hope for the best
all the best guys!!!!

I am tired of keeping patience as i am waiting since dec 2003

response

nsceb1 said:
I am tired of keeping patience as i am waiting since dec 2003

great! NSC guys replied my enquiry placed yesterday
got an email which says

"Your application is awaiting assignment to an Officer. You will be notified when a decision has been made or if additional information is needed."

MR GC

this is good news

I would interpret it as your checks are clear and as soon as a review officer looks at your file, you will get the magic bullet.

keep your fingers crossed and best wishes

nikkasingh said:
MR GC

this is good news

I would interpret it as your checks are clear and as soon as a review officer looks at your file, you will get the magic bullet.

keep your fingers crossed and best wishes

thanks nikkasingh
does this means name check is not an issue!!!
i am keeping fingers crossed!!

While it is impossible to predict CIS responses to phone enquiries, based on posts in this forum the last couple of months and my own personal experience in talking to TSC a couple of weeks ago, I am tempted to say that name check isnt an issue for you.

lets hope I am right.