NSC - August 2004 Filers

Cards

I got EAD apporval today from NSC.It took 70 days.
How many days it will take to reach those card to me?

Thanks,
Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
tomohawk said:
Does the following means AP approval

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On October 21, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
------- your AP is approved. if lawyer filed it will go to lawyer, check with lawyer after 3-5 days. if you filed directly it will come to your address.
what is your RD? ND??

ranna said:
I got EAD apporval today from NSC.It took 70 days.
How many days it will take to reach those card to me?
-------- if online status shows Card ordered then wait for 5-8 days. if it says case approved on ....... and sent...... then you may get EAD in 4-5 days
Thanks,
Raj

RD changed to LUD

My concurrent filing RD is 10/5/2004 but today I noticed the RD for all applications changed to 10/22/2004 in my portfolio. Is it normal?
Also, has anybody seen online updates for FP notices sent?

Thanks

Normal

sra123 said:
My concurrent filing RD is 10/5/2004 but today I noticed the RD for all applications changed to 10/22/2004 in my portfolio. Is it normal?
Also, has anybody seen online updates for FP notices sent?

Thanks

Yes thats ok.They do some internal adjustment to the records and U get a new LUD for all Ur cases.

Billtoo,

I have done my FP, the message I received is " Finger Print Received and resumed the 485 processs ... "

But my wifes LUD have not changed at all, What could be the reason. We did same day and same place. Is there any way to findout, or Do I have to wait couple of weeks. Or How long will take my wifes LUD to change.

Has any body had this issue before ?

Billtoo said:
Hey guys I got the EAD card today.

How long is the FP valid?

Thanks

NCstate said:
Billtoo,

I have done my FP, the message I received is " Finger Print Received and resumed the 485 processs ... "

But my wifes LUD have not changed at all, What could be the reason. We did same day and same place. Is there any way to findout, or Do I have to wait couple of weeks. Or How long will take my wifes LUD to change.

Has any body had this issue before ?

I guess U wait for couple of days.
Sometimes the Finger Print is not of good Quality-- this happens to person who washes ones hand very often.
Her case may be reffered to Higher Up's --- so waiting is the only thing one can do right now.

In some cases they ask you to do the old fashioned way(ink prints)
This happened to one of my friend -- but this may not be the case for you guys.. .

Its been more than a week. Lets see What is going to happen.

Billtoo said:
I guess U wait for couple of days.
Sometimes the Finger Print is not of good Quality-- this happens to person who washes ones hand very often.
Her case may be reffered to Higher Up's --- so waiting is the only thing one can do right now.

In some cases they ask you to do the old fashioned way(ink prints)
This happened to one of my friend -- but this may not be the case for you guys.. .

RFE's received By USCIS

Out LUD's and status messages changed yesterday and today. USCIS have received RFE docuemnts and resumed processing of out applications. standard message.

We got RFE's for AP's and EAD's for PhotoID's

Joining you all NSC AUG filers....

I140/485/EAD/AP RD 8/2/04
I140/485/EAD/AP ND 8/6/04
FP 9/15/04
EAD/AP RFE 10/13/04
EAD/AP RFE Received by INS 10/21/04.

Please share if anybody has the RFE date and AD for EAD/AP

Billtoo said:
Yes thats ok.They do some internal adjustment to the records and U get a new LUD for all Ur cases.

Billtoo,
Actually, I have received the 2 sets of receipt notices with following dates:

RD 9/30
ND 10/5

RD 10/15
ND 10/22

I wonder what made them send the notices twice. I received 3 receipt notices for I-765 each time with a new receipt date. As it is my attorney sat on my applications package for 2 months before mailing the applications and simply gave me the mailing date 8/2/2004.
Looks like it is USCIS's turn now :mad:

Lin

Check Ur LIN number in all the Notices -- if they are the same you need not worry about.

But if you have different number then U need to contact your attorney -- U do not want to things to go wrong down the line.

LUD's changing

Our LUD's are changing daily but status is same. I dont know whats going on. We have responded to EAD and AP's RFE's. Is this normal??

Future emplymnt

Hi Guys,
My GC is for future employment with the following details:
I140/485 RD:8/05/04(pending)
EAD AD: 10/25/04
H1-B with another employer.
My Question is, Can I start using my EAD now? SHould I follow AC-21?

I140/485/EAD/AP RD 8/2/04
I140/485/EAD/AP ND 8/6/04
FP 9/15/04
EAD/AP RFE 10/13/04
EAD/AP RFE Received by INS 10/21/04
EAD AD 10/29/04 (online approval status updated on 11/1/2004) waiting for the card.

newimmi said:
Hi Guys,
My GC is for future employment with the following details:
I140/485 RD:8/05/04(pending)
EAD AD: 10/25/04
H1-B with another employer.
My Question is, Can I start using my EAD now?
----- it is risky to use EAD becase your I-140 is not yet approved, better maintain H1 status
SHould I follow AC-21?
--- at this time you are NOT eligible to invoke AC21 as your I-140 is NOT approved. to use AC21 you need I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days