NSC - August 2004 Filers

I-140

Congrats....
If they are going concurrent in real terms... For some it might be a quick approval of both 140 and 485.
But for some -- 140 might be held back due to Queries on 485.

Lets see how it rolls out.
Enjoy the first phase of freedom -- EAD.

Hi Billtoo...

Did you see LUD on EAD today also (10/14). May be they changed the message to some other. I could not see the status.Some validation error coming.

-Aug04Filer

Error

Aug04Filer,

I checked my portfolio, the LUD has changed but I get the same message.
Check yours again -- i think they might have fixed the problem.

Any EAD's pending for JULy RD

My 140/485/EAD filed Concurrently (RD 7/28/04 and ND 8/5/04). No change on EAD. IS there in the same period without EAD yet?

Ead ?

I think you should have got EAD by now.
Did you submit color photocopy of your passport or any ID?

Ead..

Thanks for ur reply. I sent only black and white copy of my passport and a color photograph (as per Imm spec).

EAD Approved

Guys,
I received EAD approval email notification from USCIS :D. I also reecived another email for my AP (I131) today, with a message "On October 15, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration
of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"

It sounds like my AP is also approved. But the thing confusing me is the wording "approval or registration of this case was mailed" in the above message :confused:.

Is this the typical message you get for AP approval? Any idea guys

Thanks

GOT ONLINE EAD APPROVAL
RD--08/13/2004
ND--08/24/2004
FP--10/14/2004
EAD--10/15/2004(Online Approval)

ukpettai said:
Guys,
I received EAD approval email notification from USCIS :D. I also reecived another email for my AP (I131) today, with a message "On October 15, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration

It sounds like my AP is also approved. But the thing confusing me is the wording "approval or registration of this case was mailed" in the above message :confused:.

Thanks

Hey congrats for EAD -- I also got the EAD approved at the same time -- but there is nothing about my AP. Only the LUD is changing every day but the message is same.

Ap???

Billtoo,
Thanks for the wishes. I am not sure about my AP. Does the email message regarding my AP sounds like and approval message to you? or just a status change. My AP status email said

"On October 15, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"

does this mean its approved? or just mailing a registration document?

I wish it should be the approval, i already postponed my home visit for a long time due to this.

Thanks

Congrats for your EAD -- Yours pretty fast.

ukpettai said:
Guys,

Thanks

Is FP required for EAD/AP?

I applied my second EAD and AP on 9/5. I did my FP for I-485 in April 04. Should I receive FP notice for EAD again? If so when can I expect it and how will I be informed?

Thanks.

Akash,
FP is not for EAD, its for 485. So if your FP expires before 485 approval then u need to go for 2nd FP