NSC - August 2004 Filers

EAD not approved yet

My EAD was filed on
RD Aug 6th, 2004
ND Aug 11th, 2004

and it has still not been approved. I am waiting for my EAD to change my job.
I feel a little skeptical when I see that cases around this same date were approved. Maybe I am just getting worked up about it and all I need is a little more patience :confused: , but any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Ead?

gc_patience said:
My EAD was filed on
RD Aug 6th, 2004
ND Aug 11th, 2004

and it has still not been approved. I am waiting for my EAD to change my job.
I feel a little skeptical when I see that cases around this same date were approved. Maybe I am just getting worked up about it and all I need is a little more patience :confused: , but any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Did U send color copies of your ID ?

AP Approved

My AP got approved today (10/19/2004)
--- now what next --> Long wait for I-140
Still tense moments ahead!!!

What was your AP approval email message

Billtoo said:
My AP got approved today (10/19/2004)
--- now what next --> Long wait for I-140
Still tense moments ahead!!!

Billtoo,

What was your AP email message?

Thanks

ukpettai said:
Billtoo,

What was your AP email message?

Thanks

Congrats ukpettai !!

The message is worded weird -->

Current Status:
On October 19, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_patience said:
Yes, I did send color photos. :(

This happened to my friend -- his EAD was refused because his I-485 got approved in 40 days of filing. But his I-140 is not apporved at NSC.
So he is in a fix and working towards cancelling his I-485 approval and this cancellation is not happening since last 3 months -- so waiting waiting ..

My second renewal EAD is approved yesterday as per online message.

SC : NSC
RD : 9/6/04
ND : 9/7/04
AD : 10/19/04.

Thanks,

VKT

EAD and AP approved

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
------------------
RD----08/13/2004
ND----08/24/2004
FP----09/13/2004 (notice)
FP----10/14/2004 (done)
EAD---10/15/2004
AP----10/19/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Receipts for I485/765

Hello Friends..since most of you have recently got the EAD, I was wondering how much time it takes to get the receipt from USCIS. I applied my I485/765 on Sept. 19th but I have still not got the receipts for the same.

We got ours in a week, check if they cashed your check, if your bank provides you with a image the receipt number will be on the back. If the checks are cashed you can call INS and request the same from them
Also did you check with your lawyer he/she might have got them already

update on my RFE's

my attorney has responded to my AP RFE and my wife's AP and EAD RFEs. All RFEs are for PhotoID , BC , Passport color enlarged copies. Costed lot of money for me to take all color copes of passport all pages for all rfe's. Lets see what happens

Re: AP

Does the following means AP approval

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On October 21, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.