NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

my RD

I don\'t remember exactly the RD, but I am sure it\'s just a couple of days before the ND. My ND is 1/17/2002, so RD should be 1/15/2002.

245(i) legislation

Hi,
today i read in the news that section 245(i) legislation extended until nov 2002. What does it mean?

EB2 Approved (RD 1/11; AD 3/5) - great job NSC!

Hi Guys,

My application was mailed out on 9th January. I think RD must have been Friday 11th Jan or Monday 14th Jan. AD must have been a week back from today (5th March) because hard copy of approval was received by my attorney today. She does not give me LIN numbers so I can\'t provide more information on this.

Thanks to everyone on this board. I think the utility of this board is only as good as the number of people who post. So guys keep posting. Don\'t sit watching for others postings. Thanks to Tungfong, Dipc, Jonnal, RaviPK and others for their active postings and advice.

I started my labor certification on 1st Nov at NSC. Final labor certification received 25th December. Mailed out I-140 on 9th January. I will be going for CP in Sydney. I will be delaying packet 3 because Sydney gives interviews the following month and I can\'t go till June. So a green card in 8 months is not bad!

Best of luck to everyone and see you on the CP board.
Ben

RD????

My congrats to ur friend. Is there any chance that u might be knowing his partial LIN? If yes, can u post it?

for all of you who have your I140\'s approved.

hi friends,
to all of you who have your i-140 approved for cp, please enter your information at cptracker.com , thats a great site to know whats going with CP, the more no of people participate like here, the less we can rely on the lawyer , employer.... and more accurately we can predict well in advance when our turn comes, U all know what i\'m talking about.
Just one more step away from GC.

Remember no one will take care of your GC processing better than your self. Guys be proactive. Nothing is more important than working on getting your GC.

good luck for all fellow friends who are still waiting to get your I140 approvals, just a tip --- knowing partial LIN # of fellow participants will not help you , there is no fixed pattern for assigning LIN Nbr\'s unlike in Labor certification, all that matters
is RD, ND, APPROVED DATE. :))))).

RAVIPK , let me know when your I140 is done buddy.

thanks Jonnal

My nick name on cptracker.com is Sydney and my e-mail address is also available there.

Getting Anxious and frusfrated.....

Hi my friends,

I\'m feeling really down now with RD/ND up to 1/23/02 getting approved and mine seems to be stuck. My tax return also seems to be delayed as well :(. I\'m wondering if anyone (or knows anyone)with RD/ND around the week of Jan 1st has got thiers approved??.

Brb and CJ Cui:
Congratulations!. See you in cptracker and CP forum.

Jonnal :
Thanks for your encouraging words. You are right LIN number seems to be in ramdom fashion and has no effect on processing timeline.

Greencardaspirer and Imran:
Have you guys heard anything regading your cases?. Our dates seems to be stuck in the system.

TungFong

Congratulations

Great news this.

And thanks for your postings and updates.

Best of luck and you all have a smoother sail down the CP way.

---

Tungfong

Thanks for your complements.
Hang in there mate! I am sure you will get your approval soon. The
TSC case load at NSC did cause a dislocation at NSC but I think NSC is now back on track. I understand NSC took on only a 2 month sharing of the pending load at TSC. While I was waiting for my approval when I used to look at TSC I-140 applicant postings, I realized that at NSC we are 100 times better off.

I look forward to seeing you and your insights on the CP board. I think you are going to Malaysia for CP? Not very far up from downunder!
Ben

Jonnal, I got RFE and I am waiting for the notice from NSC. I will keep everyone posted about my I-1

Still Waiting

Congratulations to those who got their I-140 approved.
TungFong, I am still waiting and my notice date is same as yours. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything.

Imran...

Approved after an RFE!

RD: 11/22/01
ND: 11/27/01
RFE(Edu) sent: 01/24/02
RFE responded: 02/13/02
RFE received: 02/21/02
AD: 03/13/02

EB3 @NSC

Anyone knows, how long will it take for NVC to process my case?

Good luck to you all.

Receipt not received from NSC

Hi all,

My I-140 was mailed on 2/1/02 and the check was cashed on 2/8/02. However, my employer has still not received a receipt from INS giving RD, ND, etc. A co-worker\'s I-140 mailed a month later has gotten his receipt from INS. Any idea what\'s happening? Anyone in the same boat? Should I be concerned? I\'ve asked my bank for a copy of the check hoping that it may contain the LIN#.

Applied Category: EB2

Any suggestions would be welcome!