NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

Beyond 70 days

EB2, RIR, RD 02/16, ND 02/19, LIN-02-114-5xxxx, AVM shows not approve yet. Anyone else whose ND is around 02/19 has got approved lately? Please post! Thanks.

Still waiting EB2-I140 2/15.

I don\'t think the INS is going to be abolished the way it\'s been described by some.

pulo

EB2 RIR, RD: 02/19, ND: 02/19, status: still waiting

I guess there is a good chance that INS-NSC lost or misplaced bunch of files/cases. There are no approvals at all from past three/four weeks. We hardly saw one or two approvals. Otherthan waiting around I don\'t think there is nothing we can do.

Still waiting ND 3/11/2002

It\'s very hard to imagine that INS would disintergarate overnight in the near future and leave all the pending cases in the dust.
The reorganization process probably will be very slow, especially after media stops paying attention to the INS. Anyway, this is just my personal opinion.

They are prone to lose wisdom

not files.

I did some random picking of cases with my RD and found that even some EAD cases are pending which are normally done much earlier !!

Nobody seems to know the answer as to when these "super cops" will get going normally again.

--------

I-40 as NSC

I-140, RD march 8th, EB3 no response yet. another guy in i know has feb 22 and no response. same 60-75 day message.

We should ask our lawyers to ask NSC about what is going on

Well if many lawyers try to call them atleast one will be able to talk to them so we may get info on what exactly is going on. I have requested my lawyer\'s office to talk to NSC. The lady there said that it takes them 2 weeks sometime to get hold of someone at NSC. i am waiting to hear from her. All you guys are encouraged to request your respective lawyers too. To me that looks like the best course of action.

Touchy point ... pressing lawyers for information.

I dont know about you guys but in my case any follow up question from my side meets with resistance. My lawyer does not seem to like it. The situation is pay us all the money upfront and do not ask for accountability, we are doing you a favor.

How would they get middle names?

How would they get middle names for the applications that are in process. Their existing application forms for I-140 petition has just one column for middle initial and not for complete middle name.

Security checks in every process H1, state, federal labors, I-140 and 485! Geez christ, is there any thing left! It\'s big stupidity and one more blow to us.. got used to it though.

Status Counts, Now More Than Ever

May 1, 2002

Status Counts, Now More Than Ever
In a meeting with the American Immigration Lawyers Association on April 17, the INS Vermont Service Center advised that the INS has begun to institute a zero tolerance policy toward applicants who file for benefits while out of status. If an applicant or beneficiary is out of status, adjudicators will not be exercising discretion to “overlook” the status violation and approve the benefit being sought. There is tremendous pressure being brought to bear by the Administration, the Congress, and the INS itself to ensure that the present state of the law is being followed precisely. GT recommends that you consult with counsel regarding your status and the effect of filing any requests for changes or extensions of status before filing any request for a benefit or change of status.

We will provide further clarification as it becomes available.

RFE for I-40 at NSC

Bad news for me. I got RFE.
RD 8 march, 2002
RFE on may 1, 2002.
As soon i will find out about the reason i will post it.

This is the positive sign atlist we are getting some news from INS

Sorry to hear Chicago dol, Thanks for posting news.

To Chicago Dol

Are you in EB2 or EB3? Mine ND is 02/19 and still hear nothing, your RD is 03/08, but got response anyway. Hope your case could be approved successfully. Did AVM tell you RFE? thanks a lot

It seems they are some approvals..

I called my lawyer today and she said that she got some approvals from NSC last week.Its Lil slow but I think they are moving.Chicago DOLs case is an example.
Hope we hear some approvals in coming days.

we have to keep posting the approvals.

We have to post approvals so that we will come to know the latest approvals. Thanks Justtwo

No Title

mine is EB3. The AVM say that more information is needed and when i asked my lawyer they told me that it means RFE.

Approved

I just heard from AVM that my case has been approved!! yieppe!

ND:2/26
AD:4/3
EB3/RIR
I-485

I will check your posts to see if you have any questions.
As a suggestion I think starting a new thread is not a bad idea.

Good Luck